Announcement 2020 Update: Political and Politically Charged Content Not Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
The answer is:
Stop.
Just stop.

If that's truly the case that Nifty isn't willing to answer that then I'd really like to hear it from Nifty. I'm certain that having my question answered by the person who is actually responsible for it (and who I asked about it directly) is reasonable, even if they'd like to do it privately.

I'm certain you don't like people making choices for you, even if you agree with them. So I really want to hear if Nifty is willing or unwilling to address this from them. Or even if they'd like to put it off til later when they've had more time to think on it.

@Nifty-Chicken can you address those specific concerns about the moderation team that myself and others have brought up? Or not now? I'm just looking for an actual answer from the person responsible, not the peanut gallery and then I'll gladly sign out for the night and not post here again.

CDAC694C-19FD-4C27-9493-1BBB946F0E14.jpeg
If that's truly the case that Nifty isn't willing to answer that then I'd really like to hear it from Nifty. I'm certain that having my question answered by the person who is actually responsible for it (and who I asked about it directly) is reasonable, even if they'd like to do it privately.

I'm certain you don't like people making choices for you, even if you agree with them. So I really want to hear if Nifty is willing or unwilling to address this from them. Or even if they'd like to put it off til later when they've had more time to think on it.

@Nifty-Chicken can you address those specific concerns about the moderation team that myself and others have brought up? Or not now? I'm just looking for an actual answer from the person responsible, not the peanut gallery and then I'll gladly sign out for the night and not post here again.
I’m going to slide in and drop a hint.

you’ve been a member here for 7 years?? and you don’t know to take up “sensitive” issues with @Nifty-Chicken[/USER] or other moderators in a pm!!?? oh i’m sorry yes i noticed you’re also not a PFM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom