Ended 2024 Valentine's Day Contest Series—Cutest Couples Photo Contest—"Other Critter" Edition

Dakota and Tucker
IMG_4388.jpeg

I had a dog that used to love to keep an eye on the chicks too. She always thought she was guarding her dinner. Charlie is adorable.

Is Rosie a coonhound? Love all those speckles on Daisy.
I had a dog that used to love to keep an eye on the chicks too. She always thought she was guarding her dinner. Charlie is adorable.

Is Rosie a coonhound? Love all those speckles on Daisy.
Dear Charlie is truly obsessed with my house quail. And yes, I'm sure he thinks he is guarding his own personal chicken nuggets. Lol. I also have a 6lb blind and deaf maltese/Yorkie, that the chicks like to curl up with because he really doesn't care (or perhaps doesn't know). And my 80lb husky mix just loves to watch them. I'm almost certain he is afraid of them actually because I had 2 escape during the night and when I realized they weren't in the room I looked down into the family room to see them running around the floor and my big guy was lying on the couch just watching them. Lol. Had it been Charlie, I suspect he would not have been so inclined to just watch them quietly. Lol

could not resist entering this even though they refuse to “pose” . my daughter dyedher dog , Max, blue… now he is the Blue Max 😂 andView attachment 3737910 my mountain cur is named Old Smeller. she’s not sure she wants to pose with a smurf.
Love the blue hair. :) They make a great couple.

Back
Top Bottom