2nd Annual Rocky Mountain Chickenstock May 4, 2013

Okay people.....it's a chicken miracle!....I'm GOING TO CHICKENSTOCK!!!
yippiechickie.gif
My husband has offered to go there with me. He saw me putting my crates together for pickup tomorrow and decided that I really should be there. Whoohooo!
You have an entire fan club that will be thrilled! Me, I am scared, I am addicted to your birds and now I fear my goal of downsizing has just been foiled LOL! (jk, it will be great to see you there! :) )

Last edited:
Ahh, thank you. I raised road island reds and barred rocks in high school. I have always liked chickens
tongue.png
,I really like bantams.

Okay people.....it's a chicken miracle!....I'm GOING TO CHICKENSTOCK!!!
yippiechickie.gif

My husband has offered to go there with me. He saw me putting my crates together for pickup tomorrow and decided that I really should be there. Whoohooo!

wee.gif
woot.gif
wee.gif
woot.gif
That is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

My crele polish eggs are just starting to pip....
fl.gif
everyone for a decent hatch please!!!

I'd love to come to Rocky Mountain Chickenstock but it conflicts with our (more) local poultry show in Hamilton, Montana. Maybe next year you guys could coordinate to hold the two shows on different weekends so we chicken crazies could get to attend both shows?

Daloorashens im so crossin my cingures i still want a baby!! maybe 2 still just look for a girl with a bang up hand :p

YAYYY glad ya makin it pawtraitart WOOT gona be a big ole party now cant wait to meet everyone and chiucken out dang fingures dont work still

also no prob Mo glad i was able to help ya your babies are doing great i puty them in my rabbit hut in the garage so they got lots of room for the night

and dang it still forgot about the cake ill pick one up in IF if i remember haha

1 more day till Chickenstock!!!!

If you are bringing chicks.. don't forget your heat lamp and an extension cord..

Bring lots of empty cages to take home your new birds....

Bring a camera...

I still have a few shirts that have not been spoken for...

SEE YOU SATURDAY!!!!!!

You folks better post pictures for all us poor folk who can't make it because of their stupid work schedule! I am sooo jealous I could just spit!

Back
Top Bottom