2nd Annual Rocky Mountain Chickenstock May 4, 2013

wee.gif
woot.gif
wee.gif
woot.gif
That is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

My crele polish eggs are just starting to pip....
fl.gif
everyone for a decent hatch please!!!
I hope there is a boy in there! My pullets don't have a boyfriend.

Okay, so what I'm thinking of bringing are blue orpington chicks, wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucana chicks, and bantam cochin (blue and black split to mottled). I can also bring some started Olive Egger pullets. Any interest in that selection? I want my chick tote empty for the drive home.
tongue.png

Last edited:
If you have some BCM chicks I would love some more. I got 4 from you about a month ago and half turned out to be Roos.
At least it wasn't ALLLL roos. My luck this year has been if I need pullets I get cockerals....and if I need cockerals I get pullets. LOL

I hope there is a boy in there! My pullets don't have a boyfriend. Okay, so what I'm thinking of bringing are blue orpington chicks, wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucana chicks, and bantam cochin (blue and black split to mottled). I can also bring some started Olive Egger pullets. Any interes in that selection? I want my chick tote empty for the drive home.
tongue.png
I would definitely buy a few wh/bl wh chicks :)

Christina--GreyBird's birds are riding with me so you can get them from me with your other two hens
smile.png
LOL
Jealous face! Those look like nice roos.

YAY!!!!
ya.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif

Double YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Great news Lisa!!

Finally, AM roos for the girls!!!!! And last night I found a Del roo for the Del girls!!! It's going to be great weekend!!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!!

Doing the happy dance
bun.gif

See ya all there!! I can see I'm going to be packing not only carriers and chick shipping boxes, but also every box I can find around here...lol.

Neighbor wants me to pick up Lav Orps for her...lol. YES, I gave her the chicken bug...lol.

Christina

Back
Top Bottom