2nd Annual Rocky Mountain Chickenstock May 4, 2013

Good beautiful chicken morning to all!!!!
woot.gif

LOL
big_smile.png
!! My husband thinks I'm officially nuts....

I've got my carriers all cleaned and ready to bring to Chickenstock, along with my chick shipping boxes.

Each time the husband walks by the stacked row he mutters 'Chickenstock'.....

Hahahaha!!!!!

IcyOldHen, you get the last frizzle and a turken :) Or two turkens if you rather.

Christina--I have 3 boys....
I have a turken male teenager, going to be the sweetest roo ever,he is trained to jump on my arm when I reach out to him. I thought is was a girl, named her Betty, and spent lots of time holding her. then she turned into Freddy and we are heartbroken :( This one really comes running when it sees you and likes people, a lot. My husband thinks Freddy thinks he is 'a people'. He is about 6-7 weeks old.

I also have a Houdan Roo 9 weeks old , and a SLW that looks like it will be a boy....4 weeks old and turning pink. I think those are the only boys I have right now if one interests you :) The SLW is free, the Houdan and Turken are $3. The SLW we named jafar, it has a beard and mustache:

Jafar:

he is free because the daddy is a question mark.

Backyard--Frizzles are sold, unless Icy decides 2 turkens instead of a frizzle and turken. But there are 2 smooth feathered chicks left from the same parents, so they might carry the frizzle gene--, both are part frizzled silkie and ameraucana, one has the black skin and toes, you will have to look at them and see if you like. Very cute! Might be getting some hard feathers though, it is young still and hard to tell what the little things will look like. Poofy cheeks, black and dark gray.

I have 1-2 turken chicks left. Orange. And female EE's from McMurray, that were really big chicks, I have read that their EE's lay big eggs. I am bringing 5 of those.

Daloorashens I will bring the BTB/FBCM marans cross for you. She is from Michelle, a project bird she was working with last summer. Gorgeous girl :)

I wanteThese can be brought to the IF chicken stock on Sat!!d to offer some ameraucana cockerel chicks for free if anybody is intereted. I have blue, black, and silver and they came in a st run order directly from John Blehm (the former president of the Ameraucana breeders club) and they weren't cheap but I don't need all 8 cockerels :) http://www.backyardpoultrymag.com/issues/2/2-3/John_W_Blehm.html

Attached is a pic of a blue boy. I actually waited for 2 years to get these birds since John's orders are filled fast.
Has anybody else ordered from him before?
I asked for all chicks hatched from the bluest eggs he had and I got a mix of black, blue, and silver chicks.
Could be some nice new genetics for somebody!

These can be brought to the IF chicken stock on Sat!!

Last edited:
I'm also looking for a BLRW started pullet and/or light (or coronation) sussex pullets if anybody has any available!
Does anybody have peachicks? (don't tell my husband I wrote that!)

I wanteThese can be brought to the IF chicken stock on Sat!!d to offer some ameraucana cockerel chicks for free if anybody is intereted. I have blue, black, and silver and they came in a st run order directly from John Blehm (the former president of the Ameraucana breeders club) and they weren't cheap but I don't need all 8 cockerels :) [COLOR=005CB1]http://www.backyardpoultrymag.com/issues/2/2-3/John_W_Blehm.html[/COLOR]

Attached is a pic of a blue boy. I actually waited for 2 years to get these birds since John's orders are filled fast.
I asked for all chicks hatched from the bluest eggs he had and I got a mix of black, blue, and silver chicks.

Desert springs is looking for Amercauna cockerels.. I know she will take 1 of each color. She will confirm within the hour when she logs in.

I wanteThese can be brought to the IF chicken stock on Sat!!d to offer some ameraucana cockerel chicks for free if anybody is intereted. I have blue, black, and silver and they came in a st run order directly from John Blehm (the former president of the Ameraucana breeders club) and they weren't cheap but I don't need all 8 cockerels :) http://www.backyardpoultrymag.com/issues/2/2-3/John_W_Blehm.html

Greetings Grey Bird!!!
frow.gif

I have been searching for some pure Ameraucana cockerels to go with my young girls!!! YAY!!

I'll be at Chickenstock Saturday, coming in on Friday evening. Would love to reserve 1 of each color, if you could, Silver, Black and Blue (total 3).

Thank so much!!!!

Christina

I'm also looking for a BLRW started pullet and/or light (or coronation) sussex pullets if anybody has any available!
Does anybody have peachicks? (don't tell my husband I wrote that!)

I have another year or two to go before my peafowl start producing. Then I'll have some... still in the maturing stage!! Sorry I couldn't help this year.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom