3 + 1 White Silkie Bantam eggs Auction South Central Ky NPIP

egg-cellent

Songster
10 Years
May 11, 2009
South Central, Kentucky
This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.

Bidding will start at: $8.00
Additional bids will be in increasing $.50 increments

Shipping will be via USPS Priority shipping box at a cost of $8.00

Auction ends at 9:00 pm EST on 1/23/12

Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

Description:
NOTE: I do not have the one without the beard anymore. We only have bearded silkies, however on an occasion, they will throw a non bearded jean...
Royal%20Palms%20039.JPG

Snow white!
They are 100% pure, they do have the 5th toe and the black skin, with blue on their ears. I will collect the eggs the evening before I ship. I have 14 hens and 3 roosters. They are in a pen but it us super large, the pen measures 40 ft x 80ft. So they have plenty of space. They go in a coop at night, so they are safe from predators. I have had an excellent hatch rate. I DO NOT WRAP MY EGGS IN BUBBLE WRAP. I always ship the day of or next day after payment clears, if you want them shipped Monday-Wednesday or any other day, please contact me to let me know what you prefer. I can not be responsible for the eggs once they leave my hands. Incubator conditions and PO handling is out of my control.
Please ask any questions before bidding.Pictures: The best pictures are at www.thecampbellfarm.webs.com

Last edited:
If I buy now they'll be here around the end of the week right?

I have a new bator coming but I also have the egg turner for chicken eggs. Will that be too big for them?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom