3rd Annual Rocky Mountain Chickenstock May 3rd, 2014

Ok for who was looking for the Frizzles i have 3 left and 2 of them are dark brown and the 3rd is a lighter brown i will have them with me this saturday :)

And for who is looking for the Blue Andalusians i will have them with me this Sat as well, i got either 3 or 4 i think left

This will work well---you two girls have something for me
big_smile.png
I have a lady that is picking up my birds so I will tell her to look for two chickaholics hanging out in one booth
lol.png
Kala--I DID find a ride for Tornado so please bring him! Thankyou Thankyou!
Perfect if not I was going to see if I could talk my parents in to taking him down to UT with them Thursday if it would have worked out. They are going to Ogden and didn't know if you were close or not but was going to find out.

Ok for who was looking for the Frizzles i have 3 left and 2 of them are dark brown and the 3rd is a lighter brown i will have them with me this saturday :)

And for who is looking for the Blue Andalusians i will have them with me this Sat as well, i got either 3 or 4 i think left
what price range for the frizzles? I need to make sure I have the $$$$:)

Price on the frizzle please :) thank you

Perfect if not I was going to see if I could talk my parents in to taking him down to UT with them Thursday if it would have worked out. They are going to Ogden and didn't know if you were close or not but was going to find out.

Excited to get him. yes I am on the way to Ogden...but I do have a ride for him for certain. My dad lives there in Id Falls so if anything happens he can run and get him but I have two plans, 1)the nice lady will bring him to Logan, 2)my daughter makes me mad in the next day or two and I tell her to find her own ride to her dance competition and come to chickenstock myself. Lol She is almost 19, it would not hurt her to miss this one, I don't think she has missed a dance performance in 10+yrs. She better be nice to me this week :lol:

Back
Top Bottom