3rd Annual Rocky Mountain Chickenstock May 3rd, 2014

Kala, Mesha, my daughter just cancelled her Lagoon Dance trip, so now...I am back to coming haha
big_smile.png
Gotta love daughters. I think Sphinx is coming with
big_smile.png

Sounds good, are you bringing anything with you to sell?

Sounds good, are you bringing anything with you to sell?

I have three 6 mo old pullets I am bringing for sure, I think two are presold, maybe all three though, I have been pm'ing with Mandi about them....not sure if I will bring anything else. I have some straight combed Olive eggers that are 12 weeks old, can't decide if I am keeping them or not.

No chicks, I have frizzled turken eggs in the bator but they are keepers :D

My friend riding with me is bringing some FBCM week olds I think. I know you have lots of those, these are from birds that did not come from you Idaho folks if anyone wanted to add different bloodlines into the group. I think some came from River Rock Farms (Warm Blood Horses), not sure. The eggs are dark and nice.

Last edited:
Last thing I am looking for at chickenstock.....I need another Jumbo Coturnix Male adult. Mine is not doing his job. If I cannot find an adult, I would settle for an older chick that was sexed as a male...Also I would like to buy 2 dozen hatching eggs.....Either Texas A&M or Jumbo Coturnix

Hi guys I'm a teen from southwestern Idaho, and I'm looking for some show quality bantams. I haven't been able to find much information on this year's chickenstock, the website is pretty sparse. Will this be a good place to meet some breeders?

Hurray, I am going to Chicken stock, I am not bringing chicks because I am not able to keep them warm during the long drive its 31/2 hrs from SLC but I am bringing hatching eggs, See everybody Sat

Back
Top Bottom