3rd Annual Rocky Mountain Chickenstock May 3rd, 2014

OFFICAL UPDATE:

i only have 2 blue andalusians left now,

1-welsummer bantams up with me

possibly 3 gold seabrites as well

i will only have 2 silver lace polish left, and it will be coming with me as well

there is i think 2 Crevicor's left and 4-5 MOttled Houden's

2 buff cochins

Still will also be bring 4-1 month old Gosslins, 2 White Chinese and 2 Toulouse

And i do believe i have 1 Silver lace Wyondotte Bantam left if i'm not mistaking it for something else

Last edited:
ok, does anybody have any adult Silky hen's possibly for sale, perfer partrage, cause my rooster sooo needs some girls, he only has one and his 2 girls that were growing up got umm attacked by the big bad dog ...... so... i would really love to get at least 2 silkies, if they arent partridge that is ok.. and its ok if they arent laying yet, but at least be 4 months or older please

hopefully the weather will hold and I will be able to come. I am in SLC. I will be bringing some frizzled Americana chicksthat are 2 weeks old and some Mille fleur DUncle chicks.that are 4 weeks old. Question. How does everyone keep their young chicks warm while traveling. Will the hotel allow chicks in the room
frizzled americanas would be awesome! Do you have pics? I would be interested but I'm not going to chickenstock :(

hopefully the weather will hold and I will be able to come. I am in SLC. I will be bringing some frizzled Americana chicksthat are 2 weeks old and some Mille fleur DUncle chicks.that are 4 weeks old. Question. How does everyone keep their young chicks warm while traveling. Will the hotel allow chicks in the room

I would like some frizzle Americana :)

Back
Top Bottom