4-H-er thread!

Pics

New kid was born today! One of these three cuties will be our bottle baby!

Last edited:
we have a APA member in our club who is showing us all the ins and outs of nationally showing birds! good luck to all the counties in PA this year we are coming strong and with beautiful chickens, roosters, doves, pigeons, and ducks!!

Hi I'm hope. I show my quarter horse Calvin and recently got a paint! I use to show dogs and thinking about showing chickens!!
I show arabians... Not sure if I posted that... I don't feel like reading back... Showing animals is so much Fun!

we have a APA member in our club who is showing us all the ins and outs of nationally showing birds! good luck to all the counties in PA this year we are coming strong and with beautiful chickens, roosters, doves, pigeons, and ducks!!

Nice!

i just got two Jersey Giant chicks that i have no clue if they are pullets or cocks
they live in my basement as of when i am typing this my father has to get the coop finished for them
plz pray that they are hens and wish me luck in showing them

i just got two Jersey Giant chicks that i have no clue if they are pullets or cocks
they live in my basement as of when i am typing this my father has to get the coop finished for them
plz pray that they are hens and wish me luck in showing them

GoodLuck! How old are they and can you keep roosters if one is a rooster?

i am not sure how old exactly but i am pretty sure they were born in January i am at school so i can't look at the box that we brought they home in which has there birth date
thanks for the luck

Back
Top Bottom