4 Week Old Cream/White Legbar Trio

madamwlf

Nevermore Acres
9 Years
Aug 22, 2010
Mount Airy, MD
This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.

Bidding will start at: $25
Additional bids will be in increasing $1 increments

Shipping will be via Express Shipping at a cost of $60 which includes a new shipping box.

Auction ends at 7pm EST on June 15, 2012. Payment is due immediately and the pair will hopefully ship on June 18, 2012.

Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

Up for auction is the first ever offered in the US. I have a Cream Legbar Rooster with a Cream Legbar Hen and a White Legbar Hen. They are both 4 weeks old. White Legbars are still very rare in the US. And yes, they still lay beautiful blue eggs. And the chicks are autosexable once dried from hatching. I am NPIP certified in Maryland. These guys are housed in a separate area from the adults. Please feel free to post any questions or comments. Happy Bidding!!!

I will try to get pictures posted tomorrow!!!

Last edited:
Please, if anyone has a question do not hesitate to ask. I'm a completely open and honest person!

Last edited:
Where did your original legbar parents come from?

Also, I want to know if any of these 3 chickens are related? I'm assuming they are?

Last edited:
I have a question too, though I probably won't bid since I already have a white one. Do you offer free local pick up or shipping only? Or even pick in your town if not on the farm?

I have a question too, though I probably won't bid since I already have a white one. Do you offer free local pick up or shipping only? Or even pick in your town if not on the farm?
Yes I do allow free local pickup. Actually prefer it since shipping can be so stressful for all involved.

Hey, you can never have enough White Legbars! They are adorable.

Back
Top Bottom