6 Aussie puppys doing good, Bandit is now forsale!!

Quote:
I've got a few people that are interested but no takers yet, I dont think anyone will have a problem with her. In my opinion even with only having one eye she's got the cutest face of any of them. She's also very active and comes straight to me everytime I go in where their at, she loves to play.. She's such a sweetheart. I honestly can say I have no regrets not aborting these pups or having them put down.

ack, they just keep getting cuter! Wish I could take one of the double merles, I'd spoil them
big_smile.png
But I live in a 'No Dogs Allowed!!!' house
sad.png

Quote:
Great on the eggs!!!! let me know how they do...
I'd say theres not too many critters I haven't had...LOL
That lady shouldn't of taken it out on you, she should have know it was a possibility anyhows..Sounded like she wanted a pure bred dog for free, not a family pet....I plan to make sure who ever takes my two understand the possibilty of having the sight and hearing problems, I'd like them to go to homes where they will be spoiled rotten!!!

I warned the gal of the possibles, but . . . oh, well. Best of luck placing the pups. Most people are good people.

I think Tina will go for the disabled girl. I lost the post, now that I found it again, all I have to do is show her the picture. You really should e-mail me a location to put in our GPS that should seal the deal. e-mail a picture of the little girl also...
idunno.gif
Think I still have plausible denial?
lau.gif

Chris

Tina said and I quote, "Lets go get her right now!" The desktop trick always works!
celebrate.gif

Obviously we aren't coming today. I am guessing we are 4 hours away. (Near Danville) But consider her spoken for!

Chris

Quote:
Great!! I'm goin to get an apt for their shots the first of next week. They'll be 6 weeks Monday..I'm taking their mommy completly away come monday to get them used to not being with her..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom