Australian Shepherd Puppies ~~TUCKER IS A DADDY AGAIN~Pics page 23

pamperedpoultry

CHICKENFIED
10 Years
Jan 28, 2009
(south West) Virginia
Hello, I just had a litter of puppies yesterday, I will be saleing these if anyone is interested.. Females $250 and Males $200 The mommy dog is NSDR and CKC registered The Male is NSDR registered.

I will start taking deposits on these pups very soon . However the 2 with the most white on them I'm goin to wait on I want to make sure there is no health problems. Since this is a litter from 2 Merle parents...This was not a planned pregnancy. I in no way support breeding of two merle dogs. This was a mistake and I feel horrible it happend but Feel blessed to have so many healthy puppies and I have a good outlook for the 2 with the most white. Not all double merle puppies have defects and some only have a slight defect.

Also here is a link to some info on the double merle gene
http://www.lethalwhites.com/lethalwhite.html

Due to high request to take deposits I will be excepting Deposits of $50 starting now.
THIS WILL BE NON REFUNDABLE
(UNLESS SOMETHING HAPPENS TO THE PUPPY BEFORE YOU PICK IT UP)

These will also have their tails docked, dew claws removed and their first shots

MALE still needing a good home
21968_dsc_0533.jpg

Female~~SOLD~~~
21968_dsc_0532.jpg

Male
21968_dsc_0531.jpg

MALE**SOLD**
21968_dsc_0530.jpg

Female~~Spoken for ~~~
21968_dsc_0529.jpg

MALE **SOLD**
21968_dsc_0538.jpg

Proud momma
21968_dsc_0526.jpg

Proud daddy
21968_dsc_0072.jpg

Last edited:
I want the daddy. I have raised a red merle girl and a tri-colored male.

2 of the best dogs I have ever owned!

I would love to have one but am too busy to keep them busy if you know what I mean. All I can have right now are lazy loyal lap dogs. But for someone who has time to spend with them...Australian Shepherds are the BEST dogs.

I wish you luck and I don't think you will have any problems getting deposits on them.
love.gif

Quote:
This was not a planned breeding. I am well aware of the risks. Here is the Link with my struggle with this pregnancy.. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=129300

I'm
not happy that this happened. I am Happy that I was blessed with that many healthy puppies. I'm willing to take responisbility for the 2 that may have problems.

Last edited:
Okay, sorry to get on you like that.

It's a good idea to state an unplanned breeding up front, so zealots like me don't jump down your throat reflexively. Because there are people who will deliberately breed "pretty to pretty" without caring about the consequences.

Here's hoping for the best for the merle puppies.

You will need to keep an eye on the darker pigmented pups, too -- not all homozygous merles have the excessive white, though most do.

Quote:
I've got 3.. They are the best dogs I've ever owned. None of mine are working dogs, but the female is a lap house dog, hates the outside. The Male is your typical boy!! loves dirt, mud, trucks, 4wheelers and the farm. We don't have any of them confined which probably helps with their energy levels.

Neither of mine were ever confined either. But there was the time when Montana, our female red merle, was spayed and we locked her in the bathroom for the day while we were at work. This was per vets orders to keep her calm and restful. Well when we got home, we were very surprised to see that she had removed most of the drywall in the bathroom.
ep.gif
We never made her unhappy again!

Quote:
Thats ok, I kinda knew I would get some negative response. I'm not proud of it. I would never intentionaly breed this way. The lady I got one of males from breeds that way, but she's mostly in it for money and show dogs. All I want is Healthy Dogs. I'm goin to take paticlular caution with the possible double merles. If there is any chance of anything being wrong I'm not goin to sale those, but focus on finding them lovin homes with owners who understand the defects. Thanks for your opinion though.. Its good that you agree on me that its cruel to breed these intentionally.

I hope this also educates people that dont know anything about it to keep them from making this mistake.

I would be interested in the last merle male or the red tri male. Let me know when you will be accepting deposits.

Quote:
Oh NO!! I can see one of mine doing that now... As long as they are with us they are ok, we keep them indoors at night and they come and go in the day. So far we've been lucky and they have not tore up much. Their so smart they learn quick but do get bored easy.

Back
Top Bottom