Jack Russell Puppies in about 63 Days.....

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
My oldest Female, Lucy is in the mood. With all the renovation in the house, the dogs were in the backyard for a couple weeks and it is our fault but we didn't notice her condition. So looks like we will be having puppies in a couple months.
Lucy is Tan & White and weighs all of 11lbs. Lucky is the father and is a Tri-Color with lots of speckling. Both are under 11" tall.
Lucy and Lucky are both CKC Registered, Lucy is also NKC, I just did not have the money to get Lucky NKC, but the puppies could be both.
We will be selling the pups, she generally only has one or two, once she had 4. They will be $100, pre-sale and tails will be docked and dew claws done.
If anyone might be interested PM me and we can work out details. I normally get $400-$500 for my puppies but I want to sell these quickly.
I will even be willing to drive to meet someone in a reasonable distance. I have shipped puppies before, and am willing to do that. Crate, shipping and health certificate would be buyers responsibility.

Back
Top Bottom