6 Aussie puppys doing good, Bandit is now forsale!!

pamperedpoultry-looks like you have to change your siggy to include bandit
wink.png

Quote:
Ha Ha, Yeah looks that way, I'm still hopeing he'll change his mind and let him go. 4 Aussies and an Aussie mix is too many dogs..LOL

I'm not, dh would have a hard time not taking both
tongue.png

He wants to keep him because he's pretty!! Thats why he wanted to keep the Daddy of these pups, but who takes care of them....HMMM ME!! LOL Along with "his" pheasants, "his" horses. He's worse than a youngin..

They are all adorable but I had to have the "surprise" puppy. I think it is really neat that Bo has a blue and brown eye.

Quote:
Well I might as well face the facts.. I've changed my siggy line, and also added a few critters I'd left off, I was in denial I had so many..LOL The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem...LOL
tongue.png

Quote:
My hubby says we are keeping the Male Black Tri "bandit".

Yes Griffin said they would keep us updated on her. They said She has a wide fan base that would linch them if they didnt.
big_smile.png

The lil DBL merle female has left to go to her new house, I'm sure she'll be well taken care of and we'll be updated.

Looks like the Male DBL merle Henry may still be looking for a new home, so keep him in mind
21968_dsc_0025.jpg

21968_dsc_0019.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom