6 Aussie puppys doing good, Bandit is now forsale!!

yep! its almost here... we're down to flynn and Bandit, Bo and the DBL merle got picked up lastnight, the DBL merle should be at his new home by now and the BO should be about half way there..

We are planning on leaving 4am (CST) and it should take about 5 1/2 hrs to get there from the house. The timing still work for you?

Quote:
Yeah thats fine we're an hour ahead of you right? My moms plannin on being here, incase I dont go in late, my supervisor is leaving at 1 so I thought I may just go in a few mins before she leaves.

Yes we are an hour behind you so I'm thinking we will be there before 11a your time. Are you planning on leaving a few minutes after she does as well? LOL!!

We are the new parents of Henry who is now named "Merlin"
I just got back from meeting Bo's new dad. I met him[ on route back to Maine]. I did get a parting picture of Merlin and Bo together that I will post later. : )
He is settling in and meeting his new doggy friends here, eating and just getting used to a new place. he is a little scared of the peacock who just wanted to check him out !!
DD will go out to Petsmart in a bit and get him a new tag for his collar.
Many thanks to pampered poultry and klf73 for making this adoption possible.
Patty

Oh I love Flynn! He is SO adoreable! The way you described his behavior he reminds me of Errol Flynn!

Congrats on the litter and your success in finding them all homes!

Quote:
YAY! Glad to hear he made it safely!

my neighbors peacock staid in our yard, she had a bad habbit of tourmenting the chickens and pheasants, I'd say she's did the same to the puppies when whe were not looking. He's probably thinking OH NO! not another one. Can't wait to see the pic, and to hear that Bo made it safley as well! Thank you for wanting Merlin to be part of your family.. Please keep us all updated..
big_smile.png

Quote:
yep, they are just going into New York now. Dh said he finally got Bo to stay on his own side of the car
lol.png
He still comes over to visit every now and then. Poor dh stopped to take a nap last night and got both dogs asleep and just started falling asleep when a trucker knocked on the window to tell him the pups were cute. Dh could have killed him because of course it woke them up and there was no nap happening anymore
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom