6 Aussie puppys doing good, Bandit is now forsale!!

Quote:
yep, they are just going into New York now. Dh said he finally got Bo to stay on his own side of the car
lol.png
He still comes over to visit every now and then. Poor dh stopped to take a nap last night and got both dogs asleep and just started falling asleep when a trucker knocked on the window to tell him the pups were cute. Dh could have killed him because of course it woke them up and there was no nap happening anymore
roll.png

Glad to hear their almost home! Your poor DH I know he must me wore out!! BO def has gotten a few car riding hours in. Let me know when they arrive home. Thanks for the update!
big_smile.png

Quote:
That is where his name comes from. He is an "australian" shepherd and Errol Flynn is my favorite old time actor and he was from Australia.

OMG!! Flynn is so adorable. I can't wait. Everyone here is sick of hearing about my puppy. LOL!! Just wait until I get him home.

Thanks for the new pictures and for letting me meet up with Camelot Farms to drop off some ducks when I come up.

Merlin is doing well here. : )
He has a new playmate- Cocoa who loves puppies! She is the only one of the dogs here who still thinks like a puppy herself!
He has a few new toys and rawhide to keep his little puppy teeth busy!
We do think he has some hearing impairment. He was startled by our flock of chattering geese when they came up behind him and suddenly he realized they were there. He also doesn't seem to notice that some of his toys squeak. No matter..... he is a great little fellow and we will work on hand signals as we go.: )

3795_2009_06_15_1034_edited-1.jpg

3795_2009_06_15_1042_edited-1.jpg

Last edited:
He doesn't mind the peacock now. "Mo" just happens to love babies of all kinds and like to be near them. He can sit for a long time near our baby goslings and just watch them. Now the big geese are not so happy about that : 0

Merlin is not brave enough yet to go too
close to the barn area. He sees all the birds and runs for the patio door. We'll work on that ! He doesn't seem bothered by the cats, but doesn't trust the goats who just want to play with him .....lol....

We have 2 cats, they never bothered the puppies so I guess he's gotten use to them. I'm kinda shocked he's scared of the "birds". Their pen was in the back yard along with all my chicken pens, and the neighbors peacock always stays up here. When we would let them out, along with my bantam cochins they seemed to not mind each other. Maybe its just him adjusting all together in a new place. I'm sure he'll come around soon and you'll have to fuss at him to keep him away from them. Thanks again for the pic's and update. Oh and also for givin him a wonderful home!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom