6 Aussie puppys doing good, Bandit is now forsale!!

I don't think he is scared of the individual birds- just the whole flock together is a little intimidating to him . No matter... he will be herding the bunch as he gets bigger : )
Patty

I am so glad I did not see this post until today I would have taken "Raven" in a heartbeat and "Henry" was #2 on my list thank goodness they are both in fantastic homes it probably saved a huge fight here on the home front

We had a horrible storm up here lastnight so I brought all the dogs and the 2 puppies Flynn and Bandit In and put them in the kitchen.. They was a nasty wet mess. Anyhows Poor lil flynn was scared to death. Theirs about 2 inches under our cabinets flynn was trying to get his 10+lb body up and under there. Hubby ended up with him around his neck half the night while we put the others back out. I've come to the conclusion Bandit isn't scared of anything. He was runnin around the yard like nuttin was goin on, the neighbor pulled up and he was the only dog that barked..LOL

Also.. FLYNN Hates and is terrified of the VEt.. Bandit could care less!!

Well I see we will be having a dog in the house during storms. Thank goodness for linoleum.

The vet is a necessary evil...I don't like the doctor either. At least once the rabies shot is done, he won't have to see them (barring an emergency) until next year.

The Black Male tri is now forsale. My DH wanted to keep him but It seems with every animal he wants to keep I have to tend to it. I'm content with our 4 Ausssies so I've decided to sale him.

21968_dsc_0047.jpg

Heres a latest with his brother BO and Daddy Tucker
21968_dsc_0328.jpg

Just an update on Dakota (AKA Raven). Dakota has a new partner Named Cheyenne. Cheyenne is a Great Pyr. who will eventually be living with the Dairy goats, while Dakota and Bo stay with the kids and Nigerians. You can see pictures of Bo and Dakota at our website by clicking on this link.
http://www.griffinsark.com/page26.html
Cheyenne will be added to the adventure soon!

Chris

Back
Top Bottom