6th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2015 Hatch-A-Long

celebrate.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
OMGOSH i WASNT THE ONE WHO BROKE FIRST TO CANDLE THE EGGS BUT OMG i REALLY WANT TO NOW!

LOL Okay, so I've been talking alot about the HAL and my brother just said that for the Easter HAL, we need to get a second incubator so we can both hatch out. This way, we could compete with you all and each other!
celebrate.gif

CC, if you have any hatch during the hatch a long that are in the bags..can you share a photo? Or maybe you already have one?

I'm sure I do. I'll look for some. I'm going through computer transition now.
Running this in safe mode. I just bought a computer yesterday for $180 but it's still in the trunk.

Last edited:
hes a splash silkie BTW Japanese bantam cross. ive found a lot of Japanese crosses have the black and white lacing come through along with silkies having the penciled look. what was your roo looking like? can I see a pic??

This is my roo Blackbeard. He is a cross of my d'Uccle mille fleur roo (Fog) and one of my most favorite hens who is part cochin, but mostly mutt. She's just beautiful and crossing her with Fog made some of the cutest chicks and some very beautiful grown birds. Nevermind that he's missing his tail feathers here. One of the big matriarchs of my flock decided plucking his tail was how she would force him into his place in the pecking order. Prior to that, he had a magnificent black with irridecent blue/green hue tail that was very upright, much like your roo.

These are some of his sisters (the ones I kept)

These are their parents:
Fog

&
Baby Fats

Back
Top Bottom