6th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2015 Hatch-A-Long

i stocked 3000 fingerling channel catfish in my pond 2 yrs ago... my favorite tasting freshwater fish is crappie..we named them crappie to keep other people from eating them....delicious grilled

We have crappie too but I've never tried one. I'm honestly not much on eating fish, just like fishing.. May have to try it though.

Did u get the lg 9300?

Hmm it's the 9200. There's a 9300?? :(

Where is that spell check when you need it.

Well it went along with the egg white joke but then you may have been joking too. Lol. I'm tired..

We have crappie too but I've never tried one. I'm honestly not much on eating fish, just like fishing.. May have to try it though.
Hmm it's the 9200. There's a 9300?? :(
Well it went along with the egg white joke but then you may have been joking too. Lol. I'm tired..
crappie are awesome....almost like king crab meat...
There is a digital controlled lg 9300. The 10300 is digital with the fan...The 11300 has the auto turner

Well, color me worried. Maybe this cooling thin isn't for me, lol. We got home earlier and were going out again for a short bit.. (Follow me a minute here)..

Since I just put new eggs in earlier that do NOT need cooling, I just took the others OUT of the bator and put them on the shelf and left. Had my timer on my phone set for 1.5hr but when it went off I was busy so I reset it for another 20 min.

Well of COURSE, while replacing eggs on the turner you're touching them anyway, right? Right.

So, a quick candle and I see barely any movement in most of the eggs.

Now, I remember the power going out once toward the end of a duck hatch and I remember when the eggs were so cool, there wasn't much movement. But all turned out in the end.

So I'm trying to tell myself that was the issue. But I'm SO afraid I've messed up. :cry

crappie are awesome....almost like king crab meat...
There is a digital controlled lg 9300. The 10300 is digital with the fan...The 11300 has the auto turner
Ohhh okay. Well they didn't have the digi at TSC! I'd have been all over that!

The only other one was the Farm Innovators(?) that is identical to the lg except more expensive.. And it had the shallow tray like the old lg so I stuck with the frugal one.

Back
Top Bottom