6th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2015 Hatch-A-Long

Australorp number 5 has hatched and it is another blue chick.

I just saw the first pip on the Trader Joes egg!

I have a pip in the BLRW eBay egg! Solo will have a friend!
celebrate.gif

This egg has a horrid saddle air cell. The pip is right at nearly the very top of the egg.

Still waiting (and waiting and waiting) on the marans egg(s). Would like to get at least one.

But I have a pip! This hatching will be of great comfort to all of us in the household as Solo has quite a set of lungs.

celebrate.gif

This egg has a horrid saddle air cell. The pip is right at nearly the very top of the egg.

Still waiting (and waiting and waiting) on the marans egg(s). Would like to get at least one.

But I have a pip! This hatching will be of great comfort to all of us in the household as Solo has quite a set of lungs.
Oh YAY congrats on the pip in the BLRW!!! Those are such beautiful birds.

Give your Marans time before you give up. Good Luck!

Last edited:
celebrate.gif

Good luck!!! I know exactly how you feel!!! Fingers crossed for a buddy for Solo soon!!!
fl.gif

Orps are described as being lazy hatchers. I have hatched them before and they will take a lot of time between pip, zip and hatch. Sometimes they will stop in the middle of zipping. It will tax your patience!
Thank you! I'll wait them out...
pop.gif

Australorp number 5 has hatched and it is another blue chick.

I just saw the first pip on the Trader Joes egg!
thumbsup.gif

celebrate.gif

Yea!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom