6th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2015 Hatch-A-Long

There you are.
big_smile.png
I forgot all about this, until someone mentioned it on my state thread. I haven't hatched in a while. But, I think I can get some eggs locally. Just hoping they are fertile. They will be mutskies..but that's ok. I love doing the hatch a longs.
Sign me up!
I wouldn't mind finding some bantam cochins..if there are some folks out there that are sending more eggs than usual in this cold. Better chance don't ya know.

Ron, do you know if Sally is joining? Or is she just doing the Easter Hatch Along again..we hope. :)

There you are.
big_smile.png
I forgot all about this, until someone mentioned it on my state thread. I haven't hatched in a while. But, I think I can get some eggs locally. Just hoping they are fertile. They will be mutskies..but that's ok. I love doing the hatch a longs.
Sign me up!
I wouldn't mind finding some bantam cochins..if there are some folks out there that are sending more eggs than usual in this cold. Better chance don't ya know.

Ron, do you know if Sally is joining? Or is she just doing the Easter Hatch Along again..we hope. :)
The last I heard, Sally was cutting back on her chickens due to health issues.

I hope she is up for the Easter Hatch too!

Prayers for sure too!

I saw this on Facebook and had to share! It was funny when I saw it. Good Morning everyone!!! Have a great day and an early HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you all!!!:)

Back
Top Bottom