6th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2015 Hatch-A-Long

Lavender marans. .
wink.png

Okay. Poll time.

Am I the ONLY one not getting a dang thing fr the bator? No cheeping, no chirping, no rocking or rolling.. And MY due date was today even. Wasn't most of y'all's the actual 1st??

:( Hmph. I know it takes time but I'm getting super jelly.

You should see pips by tomorrow and the hatching soon after!

Nothing yet and I have to go to work this morning. If there's no pips by the time I leave, will they be ok until 1-1:30 in the afternoon? I heard a little peeping this morning, but no movement from any that I've seen. I don't know which one(s) are peeping either.

Nothing yet and I have to go to work this morning.  If there's no pips by the time I leave, will they be ok until 1-1:30 in the afternoon?  I heard a little peeping this morning, but no movement from any that I've seen.  I don't know which one(s) are peeping either.
They'll be great! Sounds like they are doing fine. A watched pot never boils, and watched eggs never pip.

Hence my current situation...

:gig

They'll be great! Sounds like they are doing fine. A watched pot never boils, and watched eggs never pip.

Hence my current situation...

gig.gif

Now I have a pip! But it's low. About 2/3 of the way towards the small end. If it doesn't hatch before I leave, I'm going to worry about it all morning. Why did I schedule clients today? Oh yeah, to buy more eggs.

Okay. Poll time.

Am I the ONLY one not getting a dang thing fr the bator? No cheeping, no chirping, no rocking or rolling.. And MY due date was today even. Wasn't most of y'all's the actual 1st??

:( Hmph. I know it takes time but I'm getting super jelly.

You're not alone. All silent over here too. All fingers and toes are crossed.
1f637.png

Congrats everyone on the pips and chicks!!
1f423.png
1f424.png
1f423.png

Okay. Poll time.

sad.png
Hmph. I know it takes time but I'm getting super jelly.
There was no activity with the broody crew and eggs around 11pm last night. About to go out and check the barn coop to see if anything has happened. Will report back when I get back inside.
jumpy.gif
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom