7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

That is great!

Do they have a good Julian date?

LOL
TJ's Chickens did a GREAT job packaging these. All individually wrapped inside secured cartons in a foam lined box with plenty o' peanuts and a clearly marked box.Even sent extras, every one arrived intact, all the way from Cali.
clap.gif

Ok, soooooo ive got 15 eggs in the incubator. It holds 17 more... and my coop has room for (oddly enough) 17 more birds, if they stay at 10sq foot/bird. And SINCE my hatch rate is never over 75%, i ought to buy more eggs right? As it just makes sense to put more eggs in to increase my odds...
1f607.png

Ok, soooooo ive got 15 eggs in the incubator. It holds 17 more... and my coop has room for (oddly enough) 17 more birds, if they stay at 10sq foot/bird. And SINCE my hatch rate is never over 75%, i ought to buy more eggs right? As it just makes sense to put more eggs in to increase my odds...
1f607.png

Here, maybe this will help.....
tongue.png

latest

I will not candle tonight. I will not candle tonight. I will not candle tonight. I will candle tonight. :rolleyes:
Here, this may help... :p
1f607.png
Here, maybe this will help.....:p
latest
Hey! No fair! Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Last edited:
So I ordered my eggs last week from MyPetChicken. They were set to leave on the 7th on Priority 2 day. According to the tracking number they won't arrive until Saturday :( I am so bummed and disappointed right now.

Back
Top Bottom