7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

We are with those that got snow. Beautiful this morning. Only had to worry a bit while a son was heading home ... about an hrs. drive home. Got there safely. :)
So sorry for those that have flooding. Read about that yesterday!
hmm.png

bamam..so sorry about you losing a bird!

Here is one of the runs..there's my Bubba..RIR in there. Will get a better photo for someone that was asking on another day. He is only 6 months, getting bigger every day, and had a great time yelling out Merry Christmas to every one for a while this morning. The most he's crowed in the morning yet. If he keeps crowing more and more, will have to try and collar. If he only does the amount he did today, I don't think it will bother the neighbors. He started when he could hear us in the house. :)

I have family in Billerica!  I think this is probably the first Christmas it's been warmer there than it has here on the west coast.  Our high today is 56......  Merry Christmas!  Sorry about the drop in hatchable eggs.

I move here 24 years ago. last winter was bad by the end of season last year I would just cry everytime I heard snow Are they a Jenkins there is a lot of them here

I would love to live in the country with a big old house and big barn neighbors are a ways from you Not having them knock on your door telling they have a problem becouse they got 5 flies on there door and its becouse of your chickens

And that's what I thought when I moved out here. Once while I was watering, back when we had water, I got a little bit of water on my neighbors road. You would have thought I committed the unpardonable sin. He came marching up my hill side and told me not to do that again. I thought really what are you going to do when it rains. :barnie
We have since become good friends but I had my doubts. :lau

Back
Top Bottom