7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

These are a couple of my NYD hatch chicks. There are a bunch more, but I couldn't get them to hold still! These are Isabelle Leghorns.

Isabell leghorns!! I love those birds. I want some!
bow.gif

images

Look how pretty these are..

cree..do you own your own stock? Or did you buy the eggs. Would love to get some eggs. :p

Never mind cree! Checked out your photos. Wow. They are beautiful! If you sell eggs..let me know..put me on a list..something. :)

Quote:
Yep it's whack! Checked Walmart website here...$48.85.
gig.gif

I'll come home with something...lol. If our dollar difference wasn't so much...I could probably drive down, buy the same flashlight and make it back for the same price I'd have to pay here.
rant.gif

Thanks so much for the info! I figured higher was better...but I started questioning my logic when I started to look at all the flashlights and different prices...lol.
hide.gif

Cheapie harbor freight flashlights...
lau.gif

Quote:

Yes....that's a mountain of info they have to collect and sift through. A daunting task. I feel overwhelmed just thinking about it.
th.gif

A HUGE THANK YOU to ALL who co ordinate, look after, tally, discuss and take care off the contests and oversee everything on this site!!! Hat's off to you!!
bow.gif

Quote:
Of course you realize that introducing any brown egg genes is going to make the offspring lay green eggs and that those brown egg genes may be very difficult to remove as there are something like 13 (maybe 16?) different identified genes for brown eggs. The only current chocolate colored blue-egg-laying breed that I know of are the Ameraucanas, and I think many of those are still working on true blue eggs. Not sure which would make your project easier.
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom