7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

Yeah I don't like super hot summers either.

It's funny cause I remember last fall when it was starting to get cold at night there was a 40 degree night and we were trying to cover all the delicate plants quickly (we have a vegetable "farm") and we were all wearing sweaters lol. Now that I'm used to the cold I only wear a sweater if it is below 32 degrees :gig . And I only wear shoes if it is below 15 degrees... :rolleyes:

1f602.png
if it is 40 degrees or lower (we had a 28 degree night) I wear layers
1f602.png
1f602.png
I seem like a wimp compared to you
1f602.png

They look very cute!

One day I too will use my small souffle for souffles and not watering chicks....

My hatch was good--I have 32 chicks!

Here in California, I have not slipped on ice this winter....

I have given up on trying to buy chick waterers. All of my Tupperware and little dishes have been given to the chicks.
1f602.png

I don't know what is worse. Using my dishes for the birds, or the fact that I am now willing to reuse them for myself?
lau.gif
I do that to

They are aren't they! I don't want to buy a $10 waterer from the feed store, they break all the time
1f602.png
Yeah they seem to break all the time especially when they are left outside and then get plowed by our tractor or run over by the mower... I have no idea how they get out in the lawn
idunno.gif
hide.gif

I got a pet bearded dragon yesterday! I think I forgot to mention that
tongue.png
. He is very cute and has been hanging out on my shoulders, also my parent's and brother's shoulders. My mom even likes him which is really cool cause she usually doesn't like reptiles.

:lau I do that to

Yeah they seem to break all the time especially when they are left outside and then get plowed by our tractor or run over by the mower... I have no idea how they get out in the lawn:idunno :oops:

Lol! Same thing happens to me. I always crush them
1f602.png
or run over them with the golf cart, or lawnmower, or anything else that has the capability to crush plastic
1f602.png

Back
Top Bottom