7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

Well, my second project pen did not start laying yet.
tongue.gif
So, do I set some more eggs from my first project pen or set some eggs from my mixed lines Isbar pen, or do I just leave it with the Svarthöna eggs that I set yesterday. Decisions, decisions...
idunno.gif

I know, this is like asking a room full of kids if they want candy or vegetables for dinner!
lol.png

tongue.gif
So, do I set some more eggs from my first project pen or set some eggs from my mixed lines Isbar pen, or do I just leave it with the Svarthöna eggs that I set yesterday. Decisions, decisions...
idunno.gif

I know, this is like asking a room full of kids if they want candy or vegetables for dinner!
lol.png
It is great that you have a backup for the hatch a long!

I hope the project pen starts up soon.

I don't think I can handle all this silkieness .. I am going to have to hatch some out SOON!
idunno.gif

Some of my babies from my 2013 hatch
love.gif
I am hatching silkies this time. Never have hatched them in the winter..will see how it goes having chicks in the house for a while.. :/ But, they should be really nice.
Hatched these cuties this last spring.

One of my whites, I had just trimmed those eyes, and a SG. Turned out to be a Show Boy! :)

I'll be setting my eggs around 3:30 (CST) today. I was hoping to set them at noon, but my work schedule today won't allow that (and I'm still holding out for at least one more egg to round out my dozen)
hmm.png

Of course, ONE more egg!

SET ALL THE EGGS!

One of ron's favorite sayings! Love it ron. :)

Got one of them today!!! Woohoo!! They look perfect- tiny air cells, none rolling or loose. No saddles! These are high production layers (Rhode Whites, Reds, and ISA Browns.
Hopefully the other shipment is here tomorrow. That one has the breeder quality eggs and eye candy lol
1f604.png

Where did you find the BROWNS???

tongue.gif
idunno.gif

lol.png

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT..THE KID AND CANDY PART!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom