A Bielefelder Thread !

Pics
Pullets but I would tag the one at the bottom and not use for breeding. It's eyeliner is a little fuzzy. It could just be the camera but at first glance I said boy. So you don't want to breed any Bieles that have questionable autosexing traits (unless you don't have a choice to use it). You don't want to risk making the autosexing harder to do in future generations. I learned this lesson with my Cream Legbars and had to start over.

Ok thank you! Bad thing is I do not have a rooster for them and I had a hard time finding eggs to hatch them out! I don't know what to do!

Anyone have some roosters they could sell??? I was looking forward to raising them but do not have a rooster for these hens! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Anyone have some roosters they could sell??? I was looking forward to raising them but do not have a rooster for these hens! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

I think I am in the same boat LOL. Mine are still young.... so I have some time to find one or two.

Yea same here! I just figured I better get started trying to find some as they are so hard to come by for me! Haven't heard of any in Oklahoma! Hopefully someone will help us out then!

I am not going to go crazy with chickens anymore.
I am settling on just the 4 breeds (maybe go down further) and spend more time with my art and less time scooping poop & spending so much $ on feed.
We are NOT doing meat birds anymore, and more than likely no more ducks either.

I am getting tired of 1) spending so much time on line and
2) feeding the world (as DH calls my egg sales)

Time to retire, go fishing, paint, do some tye-dye, some Macrame, some stained glass.

Aren't those rings cool ?
LOL
I almost got the blue 'tye dye' ones too !
lau.gif

I'll still ship eggs to those who find me though...I do not know if I'll advertise.
You have to send me your new e-mail addy.
hugs !!!
hugs.gif
HI, Robyn, I like hearing from You, You are so fun….The rings are awesome ! ! ! Tie dyed colors tooooo ? Beile eggs maybe someday…..just cannot think who would go to make that happen….oh well….My 2 OE from You are still laying very pretty eggs…..
yesss.gif
Sorry to have missed Your gathering…..eliz

Does anyone have Bielefelder fertilized eggs for sale. My husband has been searching and trying to buy on ebay, but he always gets out bid. I would love to get him some.

Does anyone have Bielefelder fertilized eggs for sale. My husband has been searching and trying to buy on ebay, but he always gets out bid. I would love to get him some.
Try Hog Creek Ranch in TN. Or if you can wait, I will finish setting eggs in September and will put some up for sale before I shut down for the winter.

Back
Top Bottom