A Bielefelder Thread !

Pics
Hello, new to this site and looking for an incubator to start with. I would like to handle from 6 to 48 eggs at a time. I would like to have an automatic egg turner and humidity control as well. What would your choice be and I need affordable? Thanks

The only one that fits that is the Genesis Hovabator. But if you are going to hatch a lot, I would buy a cabinet. Larger volume means more stable temps and humidity.

Who has the best Bielefelder stock in the states? Interested in purchasing some stock.

Who has the best Bielefelder stock in the states? Interested in purchasing some stock.
All Bielefelder stock originated from Greenfire. Since there is not currently a standard, I am not sure how you would judge "the best Bielefelder stock". If you scroll back to the beginning of this thread, you can find many examples of chicks and chicks, including some of my own. You can use that as a guide for selecting a breeder.

But if you are not sure about a breeder's quality, why not just buy from Greenfire Farms as they are the original importers of this breed.

Pretty much what DCchicken said. Everyone's birds originated from Greenfire Farms. Really no ones stock is better than the rest. Some people may take better care and give more love to their chickens than others.
They are great birds. I'm sure you will enjoy them. Happy hunting and the best of luck with your birds!

Hatched 9 chicks yesterday. What do you think? All hens?

Back
Top Bottom