A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Oh well I don't mind trying to focus on a line that won't breed true. All offspring are going to be super gorgeous anyways. I am also working with tiger bronze and throwing some solor into them, blue tigers are pretty unique looking. Does anyone on here have red palms?

Penciled pics! They're not great but took a couple quick snaps this morning. Of course they didn't upload in order :/

Phil

IMG_20180608_084633.jpg

Lil

IMG_20180608_084707.jpg

Phil

IMG_20180608_084644.jpg

Lil

IMG_20180608_084702.jpg

Phil

IMG_20180608_084637.jpg

Lil

IMG_20180608_084657.jpg

Are those tricolor? Should look at them when I'm not on my tiny phone lol. Gorgeous birds! I love the pencilling, so unique. I started a thread just for pencilled birds. I'd like to know how many people have them and of what varieties. I'm going to get some good pics of my breeders this weekend and post them :) I'm getting quite the assortment of juveniles with all my colors this year.

Wow Aurora!! They have REALLY changed. So colorful. Seriously cool looking! And is that Romeo photobombing??

Anxious to see pics TurkeyTimes. Have you been breeding turkeys awhile?? Do you have a lot of birds? I'm curious too how many folks have pencilled. They are amazing.

Are those tricolor? Should look at them when I'm not on my tiny phone lol. Gorgeous birds! I love the pencilling, so unique. I started a thread just for pencilled birds. I'd like to know how many people have them and of what varieties. I'm going to get some good pics of my breeders this weekend and post them :) I'm getting quite the assortment of juveniles with all my colors this year.

Thank you :) I THINK they're tri colored penciled palms but I'm not positive. It seems that my group is hiding some cool genes :)

Wow Aurora!! They have REALLY changed. So colorful. Seriously cool looking! And is that Romeo photobombing??

Anxious to see pics TurkeyTimes. Have you been breeding turkeys awhile?? Do you have a lot of birds? I'm curious too how many folks have pencilled. They are amazing.

Thank you and yes, of course that's Romeo lol. Eventually, I'll get my good camera charged up and take some good pictures of them :)

I'll definitely have pictures up of them by Monday. This is my third year with turkeys, first year with a true understanding of genetics and what I'm doing and what I'm going for. I have about 30 adult breeders and I'm not even sure how many juveniles and poults, over 100 I think? I do royal palms, tricolor pencilled, blue pencilled, tiger bronze, and experimental BB hybrids.

Back
Top Bottom