A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Memphis, I wish I could afford to remodel my kitchen and have professional planning help. I have a friend who is an architect who specializes in low cost kitchen and home remodels but I'm not sure how to approach her, what would be reasonable or insulting, or if I could even afford it at all. This kitchen hasn't been updated since 1972 and the appliances are just patched in and it's super dark. What is your opinion as a pro?

Ralphie, now that you are not campaigning anymore, you can make that trip here next spring to visit my folk's ranch. Their house is coming along. The nearest neighbor is 5 miles north and the nearest town is a half hour East and the county is so sparsely populated there's one person per 3 square miles.

Memphis, I wish I could afford to remodel my kitchen and have professional planning help. I have a friend who is an architect who specializes in low cost kitchen and home remodels but I'm not sure how to approach her, what would be reasonable or insulting, or if I could even afford it at all. This kitchen hasn't been updated since 1972 and the appliances are just patched in and it's super dark. What is your opinion as a pro?

:gig 1972 :barnie
Try 1950's ... I fail to see changing things that are still serviceable:old

I do have a 1980- 2000 frig, stove and microwave, but that was because they died:rant

:gig 1972 :barnie
Try 1950's ... I fail to see changing things that are still serviceable:old

I do have a 1980- 2000 frig, stove and microwave, but that was because they died:rant
I guess what bugs me isn't how dated it is, it's the mishmash add-ons. Random partial counters that don't match. Two new cabinet doors amid the old ones with different wood and handles.
Now it's a matter of convincing husband that we can paint cabinets.

I guess what bugs me isn't how dated it is, it's the mishmash add-ons. Random partial counters that don't match. Two new cabinet doors amid the old ones with different wood and handles.
Now it's a matter of convincing husband that we can paint cabinets.
yeah I can understand that.. handels are easy... paint is a little harder... husband getting on board is probably the hardest ;)

Back
Top Bottom