A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Iris met some of the neighbors yesterday. Had her tucked under my arm, lapper training, and two of the gals showed up in the backyard demanding to meet the poults! Iris fanned her tail out the whole time she was being petted & fussed over but seemed interested in them. Of course they were blown away by her markings. She got a lot of petting and seemed to decide it was all ok. Guess it's time to invite neighbors over for poult parties. At first I discouraged visitors, wanting them to get comfortable with their new digs. But now....time for socialization!

I may be more jealous of the muffins than the poults! LOL! Honestly, that's my kind of road trip! Muffins & poults!
Congrats Cindy....you know they will be gorgeous! How many and what varieties? I think I see 6, unless someone is hiding.
There are lots of them hiding. Sweetgrass, Tri-Color Mottled Black and Tri-Color Mottled Slate.

Nice selection of bug eyed babies! That will be a colorful bunch. I'm jealous. Wish I was closer to some of y'all....but on the flip side...it could be detrimental! So many beautiful varieties...so little time!

I'm trying hard to maintain a small flock of nuns. I want to be able to enjoy time with each one. If I had a large flock I'd be overwhelmed!!

Back
Top Bottom