A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Shaw....hes growing like a weed! Especially those ears!!
Friend of mine knits those dog hats. I think he looks cute in it! I haven't let him look in a mirror tho.....
Please keep him from mirrors.. it’s a wise idea.

also hide any chocolates you might have in the house. No telling what he might do in his depressed state.

:old

Bantambird...hes got the cutest face! And love his color. Hes grown a bunch since the last pic!!

Ok...quit making fun of my poor coonie. To defend myself....he does not own a coat or booties!! He does however have a Christmas bowtie.

Pearl is a festive dog, she has antlers she likes to wear for Christmas...

However, like is a kind of strong word for her reaction.

If not for the WW, I would have a ton of dogs, a couple hounds would be in the mix for Fox, coon, rabbit and other furry critters I would want to eliminate.

I think I have a fox in my pasture. I saw canid type footprints, discovered a den, it seems solitary, and I found a tidy food cashe. Even though it is close, it hasn't appeared that it makes a move on my poultry. I've seen evidence that he occasionally comes to clean up any turkey food on the ground, when snow came, but turkeys are 20 ft up and chickens are put away. I have a live trap out just in case. If it leaves my birds alone, I won't kill it, apparently they will kill raccoons in their territory here and coons are the bigger issue for me because they climb and the fox can't climb to where the birds roost and the Jake's are big so he won't be bothering them during the day since they mob everything together. It better behave, though, or the neighbors who also have chickens might also kill it on sight.

My last beagle loved grapes and got grapes whenever I had any. She lived to a normal age. She never showed any ill effects to eating grapes.
Mom had several cases of renal failure due to grapes. It's irreversible once you can tell. I'm also on my son about cleaning up dirty socks and underwear in his room and making sure things he doesn't want chewed or eaten are picked up. Intestinal blockage is a pretty common puppy killer. Why do dogs eat underpants???

15761611087888746650742864818928.jpg
sleepy puppy

Back
Top Bottom