A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

I live on a mountain ridge between two mountains - and it's full of rocks (shale and granite complete with fossils). Even here, most of my place does NOT have mud and I can drive my truck around and not fear getting stuck. However, there are a couple of places - the old little run that goes directly into the chicken barn and the sidegrade from the driveway to the run - will get mud two feet deep. All I can figure is that area (at some point when the prior house was first built) had excess dirt hauled in, probably to make a yard with real grass.

That does make New Smyrna Beach look like an exceptionally better option. lol

I do agree that winter can hang on and on.....and on, complete with a blizzard. I've had 3 to 4-foot snowfalls in April and early May - but by then I am convinced Spring is only a week or two away! As a kid growing up in central MD, we once had snow on the 31st of May and the 1st of June.
Horrible timing for equally horrible stuff. :oops:
:lau I Will NEVER forgive 2019 for the ridiculous weather it inflicted on us all. Global warming cannot get here fast enough. Twelve years (or whatever figure the weather profits <see what I did?> are touting this week) is TOO LONG to wait. :rant:gig

Back
Top Bottom