A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

I would like to have pet chickens or turkeys ( or guineas) I think I once watched some show and this people had a pet turkey... It had turkey diapers! Lol Ducky 13 lol the turkey are a turkey sandwich!

Memphis do you happen to have a link for the outfit you mentioned?

I want to add something here, I check the page as much as I can now that I'm a member and checked it several times before joining. It's nice to have people who are friendly and helpful, it can have a calming effect on me especially when dealing with people who are less than civil thank you all.

LOL...I think we are a pretty civil group! Mostly sharing turkey information and a lot of goofy turkey stories. Glad you joined us.

Both hens are laying now. Found an Annie egg & Daisy is sitting in her nest box. Annie is in hard molt. What the heck is going on? I didn't expect eggs this time of year.

The company is called Flightquarters. They have all kinds of bird clothes. Who knew. Guess folks dress up their birds.

No, I don't have a tom. Just my two Lapper hens. I may get a tom this spring. Not really sure yet.

Here are my two they came in looking for water just now and I took the picture

Back
Top Bottom