A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Just finished up cleaning all the waterers and feeders before front hits and refilling. Added a little vitamin + electrolytes to waterers to give them a little boost before front hits this afternoon and help with stress of moving birds into breeding pens and breeding groups after front moves out probably tomorrow or Monday, after everything is frozen again as it has been warm and muddy here last week or so. Hoping for some of that cold here for a few weeks to kill off bad bugs and viruses, have not had much of a winter here yet. Doesn't have to get 18 below though that can be a bit much.

Last edited:
The new year might not be happy, but let’s hope it’s better than the last two.
Sure, hope it's better than last 2 years I don't think anybody can take any more years like last 2. Am hopeful here but like you say doesn't look really promising. Guess we will just have to make do with how things are for now and be thankful for what we do have.

1641058181952.gif

I might be over posting this, but it’s funny only because it’s so true.

It's 52° and rainy here. The mud is horrific everywhere. I've almost gotten my foot stuck in the mud in the turkey pen multiple times lately :/ We've had almost nonexistent snow so far and very little below freezing weather. They're saying we'll get a coating to an inch tomorrow evening but we'll see what happens. It's going to actually be cold Monday... in the 20's

Back
Top Bottom