A few of our flock

PoppasGrill

Songster
Sep 22, 2023
North Central Florida
A few pics of our flock
IMG_5883.jpeg

This is one of our mini, she’s almost 10 months old, she has 2 sisters and a brother with a Napoleon’s complex. That’s a Brahma rooster standing near her , so makes her look even smaller.
IMG_5876.jpeg

Our Silkie Rooster, He stalks me and dances around when I’m near his harem.
IMG_5870.jpeg

This is Road Runner, she recently flew across the pasture in her escape from a hawk.
IMG_1481.jpeg

Our Cemani flock, we have 6 roosters and 1 hen. I know, that poor girl, but we are working on getting a few more pullets. Also keeping them separated from the rest of the flock to maintain the breed.
IMG_1507.jpeg

Our flock showing off their asses/ protectors.
IMG_0070.jpeg

Gbaby loves to help on the farm . She loves all the animals as much as Grammy does

Gorgeous flock! Roosters and hens. I love the cemani flock- they are gorgeous! Might have to look into those beauties someday.
Don’t know where you are, but I’ll give you several roosters.
Had to separate 5 of them since we only have one hen, she’s afraid to get off the roosting bar to eat because all the boys attack her.

Don’t know where you are, but I’ll give you several roosters.
Had to separate 5 of them since we only have one hen, she’s afraid to get off the roosting bar to eat because all the boys attack her.
Ha- I only have a flock of nine at the moment, so I would only be able to take one. I live in the northwest, so quite a ways from you in Florida lol. Would totally take you up on that offer if we were closer though!

Back
Top Bottom