A Guinea Fowl Picture contest WINNERS ANNOUNCED by Judge OSUman #102

I am cute, no matter what you may think!
25593_guinea_4.jpg

25593_guinea_1.jpg

25593_guinea_2.jpg

What is this stuff, cotton candy??
25593_hpim1560.jpg

Ok,, now talk!!! Which one of you took the dog biscuits???
25593_ava_and_guineas.jpg

Sorry gang, I have fallen down on the job here.
We sold our big mare today that we have held on to
for years.

We are both pretty sad, but know she had to go to a good home and we finally found one.

So, I am going to look on the BYC store and find a decent 1st prize that they can send off.

I think 30 days should be enough time and I still have to go out and take some pics of my brown Guinea babies.

Keep the pics comming, they are so far just great !!

Pateince, we have a long way to go and I am going to start putting my pics in to keep the contest in the main stream. Of course, I will be disqualified.

We are down to selling the two mini cows and the hay is all put up so I will have more time. We run a miniature horse farm and we are selling off alot of stock that we no longer need. Winter is comming and we do not want to be stuck with mouths to fed. Now, believe it or not is the time to sell off stock. It seems after August many people hunker down and do not buy anything knowing they will have to fed for the winter. Feeding brood mares is one thing. Feeding cows, donkeys, goats and such are another. We sell off the mini geldings at Christmas time.

The chickens get expensive during the winter as free range is not such an item for them.

The days are getting shorter now and I am noticing the flock hanging out at the barn more ane more before it is time to go to roost. Watch your birds as winter comes, they know.

Miss bucky standing proud

Missbucky.jpg

Snookers in the peach tree

snookers.jpg

"Hey guys! i can see my house from here!"

heyguysicanseemyhouse.jpg

OOOOOH! How pretty! I'm going to try and post mine here, just to show Shellyd how pretty they turned out!

I think the guineas in the creek is the BEST, followed by the vicious mama and the peach tree guinea.

Let's see if I can show these pretty Buff Dundottes off!

Here's a male and two females.
poultryjuly28th2009016.jpg

I just LOVE those Buff Dundottes!

Oh yeah I want in on this but I am in Hartlepool UK for the next 9 days so it will be a few before I can get most of the pics posted. I will check what I have on my memory card and in photobucket to see what I have to post now.

Ditto to wanting some of those crested guineas. Neat little mohawks they are sporting.
gig.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom