>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

Doe rolled onto her back and looked up at Antler from an upside-down view "Oh come on, that's hardly fair. You helped me catch it and you're the one who dropped it" she says with amusement and a fake scowl

Antler growled in mock annoyance. He scraped a pile of dirt over the squirrel and turned back the way he had come. "How about you come and keep me company?" He joked. "I wouldn't want a river pack patrol to spot me" he whimpered sarcastically.

Antler growled in mock annoyance. He scraped a pile of dirt over the squirrel and turned back the way he had come. "How about you come and keep me company?" He joked. "I wouldn't want a river pack patrol to spot me" he whimpered sarcastically.

Doe rolled back onto her paws, her back was now covered in dirt but she hardly noticed "I suppose it's my duty to go with you to make sure you can make it back to the camp alive" she says teasingly as she started to head back the way they came so they can find the rabbit.

Last edited:
Doe rolled back onto her paws, her back was now covered in dirt but she hardly noticed "I suppose it's my duty to go with you to make sure you can make it back to the camp alive" she says teasingly as she started to head back the way they came so they can find the rabbit.

Antler walked beside Doe, steadying his breathing. "Good run?" He asked.

Haha!! lol

Doe gives a small nod "I haven't ran like that in awhile, I didn't realize how much I'd missed it" she replies softly as she looked straight ahead of her.

Antler stepped over a small branch. "I prefer to expend my energy fighting" he barked. "I'm such more suited to that than running" he chuckled.

Antler stepped over a small branch. "I prefer to expend my energy fighting" he barked. "I'm such more suited to that than running" he chuckled.

Doe shrugs before she replies with "That's usually what I focus on, fighting all the time for so many reasons may they be senseless or not, just sometimes one just needs to run to free that rush of freedom"

~Dotpup looked back at the two belles' pups they seemed to have left in Dotpup's care. Great Sirius, please don't let them get hungry or whine... She plastered a cheerful grin across her muzzle, successfully veiling any doubt. "So who wants to play a game?"~

Grace began to follow as she panted, because of the scorching hot sun beaming down on her back. She very badly wanted to jump in the lake and cool, but she knew that this task was impossible, because of the Rip border.

Grace began to kinda skip to go faster. Grace couldn't wait to be in the shade.

Grace soon got where she was going, the nice cool, shaded den. She instantly started worrying about her pups, she had realized she left them all alone, not knowing what to do she ran to where her bedding was, she didn't see them. Grace shouted out, "Pups!" Grace didn't know where they were. Here eyes shining over with water, she repeated herself, "Pups!"

(You don't know how long it took me to find those and quote them! I'm am tired!!!)

(Zzzz…)

~Midnight's ears pinned to her skull. "But she's possibly the strongest dog in our pack," she muttered dreadfully, her tail flicking with apprehension. "If her future is dark, what can I do to stop it??"~

SolarSun Looked Down At His Paws In Fear. "I Don't Know...But I'll Do Everything In My Power To Stop It" He In His Normal Stern Voice, Hiding The Fact He Was Completely Horrifed Of What Could Happen.

~Midnight lowered her muzzle. "But that's just it," she mumbled, actually becoming apprehensive at Solarsun's apparent doubt. "You're here and I'm there. There's nothing I can do alone."~

Back
Top Bottom