>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

~Midnight lowered her muzzle. "But that's just it," she mumbled, actually becoming apprehensive at Solarsun's apparent doubt. "You're here and I'm there. There's nothing I can do alone."~
SolarSun nodded, Unsure of what will happen. "I will try to meet you in as many dreams as possible so i can tell you all the information i gather but now it's dawn and you must lead the pack" He said still trying to hide the fear in his mind. "Goodbye my sweet midnight, i will see you soon enough" He said as the dream started to fade out.

~Jasper's nose tickled with surprise at her sudden lick. Smiling, he looked down at her in reassurance. "It was no problem," he muttered, a bit gruff in shock, but still entirely friendly. His tail waved with undeniable pleasure that she was staying. "I won't give it a chance to happen again."~
Opal nodded, looking up again. She said quietly "I'm going to sleep. By whole body aches."

~Jasper's nose tickled with surprise at her sudden lick. Smiling, he looked down at her in reassurance. "It was no problem," he muttered, a bit gruff in shock, but still entirely friendly. His tail waved with undeniable pleasure that she was staying. "I won't give it a chance to happen again."~
Opal nodded, looking up again. She said quietly "I'm going to sleep. By whole body aches."

~Jasper dipped his head respectfully to her. "I'll see you tonight before the Star Howl, then." He flagged his tail in farewell and loped off into the cool woodlands.~

~Midnight lowered her muzzle. "But that's just it," she mumbled, actually becoming apprehensive at Solarsun's apparent doubt. "You're here and I'm there. There's nothing I can do alone."~

SolarSun nodded, Unsure of what will happen. "I will try to meet you in as many dreams as possible so i can tell you all the information i gather but now it's dawn and you must lead the pack" He said still trying to hide the fear in his mind. "Goodbye my sweet midnight, i will see you soon enough" He said as the dream started to fade out.

~Midnight reached out a paw, longing to grasp onto his imagine, longing for him not to fade away. Her eyes flew open and she found herself scrabbling in her bed of moss. Irked at her scattered composure, Midnight set aboit grooming scraps of moss free from her pelt before she would go face the pack. Midnight clenched her teeth in resolve, impudent of any looming threat a new Beta may pose.
It's noon.
The day of the Star Howl.
And it's time to hold the Beta Fights.~

~Jasper dipped his head respectfully to her. "I'll see you tonight before the Star Howl, then." He flagged his tail in farewell and loped off into the cool woodlands.~
Opal nodded drowsily. She entered her den and soon fell asleep.

(We really should RP with our foxes more)
Heather licked Blaze as he guarded the den while the pups played.

(Indeed. And now the pups should have their eyes open, right?)
~Blaze flicked his tail playfully as Hazel pounced on it, evoking a desire to attack their father's tail in both Smoke and Cinder.~
~Hazel growled in indignation as her father's tail bowled her over on her back, and sprang up immediately, yipping with resolve that she would indeed pin it down.~

(Indeed. And now the pups should have their eyes open, right?)
~Blaze flicked his tail playfully as Hazel pounced on it, evoking a desire to attack their father's tail in both Smoke and Cinder.~
~Hazel growled in indignation as her father's tail bowled her over on her back, and sprang up immediately, yipping with resolve that she would indeed pin it down.~
Heather licked Blaze again as the two saw their three day old pups play.

Cinder tumbled onto Hazel, causing the two to lose grasp of the tail.

Smoke took advantage of that, and quickly leapt on his father's tail playfully, as if he pounced on a mouse.

Doe shrugs before she replies with "That's usually what I focus on, fighting all the time for so many reasons may they be senseless or not, just sometimes one just needs to run to free that rush of freedom"

"Yeah" Antler replied. He finally wasn't breathing hard anymore, and settled into aslow walk beside Doe. "Look up at that branch" he barked. "I grabbed my squirrel from it without even stopping" he boasted.

"Yeah" Antler replied. He finally wasn't breathing hard anymore, and settled into aslow walk beside Doe. "Look up at that branch" he barked. "I grabbed my squirrel from it without even stopping" he boasted.

Doe looked up at the branch as they passed it "That's an impressive jump" she replies with small praise in her voice, which was definitely rare from her.

(Sorry I was going to reply earlier but I started playing with my little sister to keep her entertained :/ )

Last edited:
Doe looked up at the branch as they passed it "That's an impressive jump" she replies with small praise in her voice, which was definitely rare from her.

(Sorry I was going to reply earlier but I started playing with my little sister to keep her entertained :/ )

(No worries :))

Antler lengthened his stride just a tiny bit to match himself with Doe's londer legs. "It didn't think I would even try it - dumb squirrel" he scoffed. "Look,there's the rabbit just ahead" he woofed.

Back
Top Bottom