>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

(Rip)
Scar whipped around, and her teeth sunk deep into Moon's shoulder. She felt Moon's hot blood flood into her mouth, but she refused to let go.

(Do you want Hawkeye to kill Thunder? Or is Nightfall going to do it?)

(Well, it looks like he isn't going to die today. Nightfall saved him :p)
(Well do you want Hawkeye to kill her? If you do than that's fine with me. )

Name: Nightfall
Pack: Storm pack
Age (in moons): 18
Packtors: None
Personality: Strategical, quiet, secretive, clever, ignorant at times, cold.
History: Nothing interesting. He was born and raised in Storm pack.
Description of bodily attributes:
View attachment 1123589
Breed if dog or species if wolf/coyote: Wolf
Mate/crush: Probably has to be a very special, persistent and caring canine to love him.
Parents: Dead
Siblings: Dead
Pups: None
Other: None
Username: CP Chicken
(Accepted! :D Nice! )

(Sure!)
(Rip)
Scar saw a dog without an opponent. She rushed toward her and tackled her to the ground. "Run away, dog, before I kill you!" Scar bluffed, hoping the dog would just run for it and Scar wouldn't have to waste her time battling.

(Storm)
Hawkeye stood strong, he wouldn't try to run away. He knew it was useless anyway. The two angry River packers were closing in. He snarled and snapped at the she-wolf, catching her fur in his fangs and ripping it out savagely "You would never beat me in a fair battle, wolf." he barked, anger and fear in his voice.

(He can help Hawkeye!)

(...Yeah...I'm just gotta wait for the fighting to end since none of my charries are dying...let me know when Winter is needed)
(Buuuuut.... "a good warrior doesn't have to kill" :D...
Ah. I must go get Dark Storm. >:} )

Thunder snarled in pure anger and hatred at the canine. She pounced at him savagely but was cut short as a sudden forced slammed into her.

Nightfall stalked around, hidden by the trees. His pelt blended in with the shadows around him. He waited, waited for the most opportune moment to fight. Should I even participate in these pup games? Yes, I probably should since if I didn't I may as well be admitting I'm a coward. With a silent sigh, he hid in a bush and searched through the crowd for an opponent. His eyes stopped at Hawkeye and the other two wolves, Ah, let's go ruin those River packers' day just a bit more. I wouldn't want them to have easy prey. He strode through the trees and across the field, heading towards Hawkeye and the other two. As one of the wolves, Thunder, pounced at Hawkeye, Nightfall took that moment to crash into the she-wolf. He growled and tore into her flesh.
~Hawk whirled around to face the new wolf, torn between defending his packmate or attacking the wolf he originally cane for. Assuming Thunder the power to defeat her newest opponent, Hawk turned back to face the smaller wolf and dove forward, his jaws seeking a hold on flesh and finding it.~

(Accepted! :D Nice! )

(Buuuuut.... "a good warrior doesn't have to kill" :D...
Ah. I must go get Dark Storm. >:} )

~Hawk whirled around to face the new wolf, torn between defending his packmate or attacking the wolf he originally cane for. Assuming Thunder the power to defeat her newest opponent, Hawk turned back to face the smaller wolf and dove forward, his jaws seeking a hold on flesh and finding it.~

(What's funny is that Winter has big honor and morals and out of all my canines he would be the one not to kill XD)

(Storm)
Hawkeye yelped and slipped away from Hawk. He suddenly had a crazy idea and lunged toward Hawk's tail, biting it hard. But, as soon as Hawkeye bit Hawk's tail, he let go and slipped away, trying to get Hawk angry and therefore more likely to make mistakes.

image.jpg
image.jpg

~Forum to Join~
Name:Hazel
Pack:hmm, Canyon
Age (in moons):18
Packtors: (IF UNDER 5 MOONS AND ARE A PUP!-like mentors from Warriors, but there are two- an adult male and a female)
Personality:TBP
History:Unknown
Description of bodily attributes:^^
Breed if dog or species if wolf/coyote:Mutt.
Mate/crush:None
Parents:Unknown
Siblings:None
Pups:None
Other:Best friend is Jaggaer.
Username:Cluckcluck1215

~Forum to Join~
Name:Jagger
Pack:Canyon
Age (in moons):16
Packtors: (IF UNDER 5 MOONS AND ARE A PUP!-like mentors from Warriors, but there are two- an adult male and a female)
Personality:kind sweet, funny and friendly, But fierce when fighting.
History:
Breed if dog or species if wolf/coyote:
Mate/crush:
Parents:
Siblings:
Pups:
Other:
Username:

Last edited:
~Forum to Join~
Name:Hazel
Pack:hmm, Canyon
Age (in moons):18
Personality:TBP
History:Unknown
Breed if dog or species if wolf/coyote:
Mate/crush:
Parents:
Siblings:
Pups:
Other:
Username:
The moment you realize you don't have now of your main OCs in your own RP. :th
So.....
Ya gonna finish her? :lau)

(After all the abhorred backlash I'm getting from that post, I now wish you could edit posts after more than 24 hours. -_- )
XD no worries

~Dotpup backed up even farther, her tail trembling and causing her entire form to vibrate. "My father..." she managed, abhorred of what she almost voiced to these pups... the pups of the enemy. Silently, she curled up in a ball and turned her face to the wall, her mind overwhelmed with conflicting realizations.~

(Just throw her in somewhere and make a scene! :p )

~Riptide shied away, once more the placid dog everyone knew. Realization almost instantaneously burst upon him. He had just killed two canines... how he did, and why, he'd never know. He was coveted in multiple wounds, and his exhaustion had been utterly sapped.
Unless an extremely loyal packmate of his was willing to almost sacrifice themselves to this grief-crazed mother coyote..
This was the end and Riptide knew it.
He fell back, not even vaguely attempting to fight back. Her claws scored ruthlessly across his face, his chest, his flanks- just as he had done heartbeats before to that male coyote. Blood blurred over his vision, granting him an eerie calm among the looming threat of elimination.
Remorse bloomed in his chest, filling his limbs with the weight of a hundred stones. But this remorse wasn't for an impending loss of life- it was a shamed feeling of failure to fulfil a promise made to his mate.
That he would always be there for Dotpup and have enough love to fill the dog-sized gap where her mother should've been. By failing his love, he was failing himself.
Scar slammed into him, and brought Riptide to his knees, barely withholding from screaming out in irrepressible pain.
"Sirius take me quickly," he sputtered, spitting a mouthful of blood. "And don't let Dotpup see, wherever she may be."~

(Why... does this remind me of someone's dog... :hmm
Great charrie!!! And nice backstory. :p Accepted! :clap)

(@CP Chicken and @Cluckcluck1215- love em both! Great, guys! :D Accepted! :wee)

(Don't I know it. -_- )

~Dotpup let out an irrepressible yelp of surprised terror, and immediately fell into a shocked stillness as the massive male coyote that had stolen her in the first place tore her from the only place in this horrid nightmare where she had begun to feel a vague sense of tranquility. She clenched her eyes shut as he stalked out into the daylight, hoping to miraculously block the din and smells of lethal battle out as well. She swung helplessly against his chest, and eventually relented to the burning unwanted desire to look.
Dotpup immediately wished she didn't have eyes.
Her father lay maybe ten fox-lengths away, being mercilessly ripped into by what seemed to be a completely insane coyote. His blood spewed everywhere like what happened when too many dogs tore into a kill at once, and he wasn't even lifting a single claw in his defense. The coyote ripped on, seeming heedless of the laws that bound her to life and for life. At that moment, her father appeared to be nothing more than a lifeless piece of worthless prey.
Whatever fear she had felt of her father was gone.
"DAD!" Dotpup screamed, completely careless of what the coyote would do to her. "DAD! DADDY, GET UP!!!" Tears of enraged anguish welled up and streamed down her chest as she inexhaustibly kicked against her captor's chest. "RIPTIDE!"~

~Mink shot to her paws as Reed barged in, immediately distrustful of the conflicting scents that betrayed his mood. "Beta!" she growled suspiciously, heedless of the tradition of demanded respect for hierarchical superiority. When she was ignored and Dotpup was recklessly seized, alarm rose in the compassionate belle. "Reed!" He bolted out into the fray, completely ignoring her. Mink spun around, a instinctual maternal urge to protect making her reckless in her decisions. "Calamitypup, Duskypup," she snarled, her tone betraying nothing short of absolute seriousness. "You will stay here. And you will NOT move from this den." She placed a paw over each of them in turn, somehow trying to calm herself more than them. "Do I make myself fully clear?"~
:)th
That
Was so sad....
I wanna cry! :hit )

Reed didnt take his eyes off Coal, his gut twisting with hidden pity at his captive's horrified wailing. He set her down, placing one paw firmly in front of her. "Touch my daughter one more time, and i will kill you." he growled, low and menacing.
~
Duskypup nodded meekly at Mink, trembling lightly. Not with fear, but... Adrenaline.
~
Coal's eyes widened in sickening greif. She slowly turned around, and froze.
"No"
She whispered.
"Not Riptide"
She knew that she couldn't go to help him. She knew she couldn't leave Dotpup. The bloody fight was too far along. By the time she looked, she knew....
"He's going to die.
And Dotpup won't have a father."

A wild rush of determination swelled up in her chest. She would make sure Dotpup had at least one dog to watch out for her.
And this mangy hound stole her.

Her gaze darkened. Her shoulders tensed and she shook with rage. With a furious snarl, she wheeled around and grabbed Brindlepup.
"Your daughter, ay?" she growled, a victorious grin spreading across her bloody face.
~
Shadow stood frozen.
"Ticks"
She growled.
Her gaze was fixed on the huge wolf, tense and ready to spring at the slightest move from her against her pup.
~
(Oh where to go from here....)

Brindlepup hung tensly from the huge wolf dog's jaws. Bloody saliva slid down the side of her face and she flinched. She could feel her captor's pure, boiling anger. She could feel her father's hidden fear. She could feel Dotpup's horrible, sickening grief and was glad she couldn't see why.
Suddenly she was sitting on the ground again, and a huge foot was planted in front of her.
She locked eyes with Reed. He had no chance against this dog, and if she knew it, he knew it.
"Well?"
Coal barked.
"Don't do it, Daddy!" Brindlepup yipped pleadingly.
"Shut up, coyote scum!" Coal snapped, kicking her sharply.
Shadow jumped forward but caught herself before she landed on top of Coal. She noticed Reed had jerked forward, too.
Reed thought, long, carefully. He didnt want Coal to discover any kinks in his plan, and he made sure to work them all out in his head before he spoke.
"Let her go, or I'll kill Dotpup" je growled determinedly. "Keep her, and I'll definitely kill her."
Coal thought before she spoke. "It does seem we've come to a draw." she murmured casually. "I could easily do the same to your precious pup, and then we'd both likely fight to the death in our rage." she stated, her mind beginning to clear for the first time that night.
Reed glanced past Coal at Shadow. The two locked eyes and Reed flicked his gaze toward where Sunrise stood. She nodded.
"SUNRISE!" Coal barked sharply, flining Brindlepup at her and in the same motion springing at Reed.
Reed grabbed Dotpup's spine and bite down just hard enough that she squealed in pain.
Coal froze.
(TBC when I've had time to work the rest of this out in my head.)

That
Was so sad....

Reed didnt take his eyes off Coal, his gut twisting with hidden pity at his captive's horrified wailing. He set her down, placing one paw firmly in front of her. "Touch my daughter one more time, and i will kill you." he growled, low and menacing.
~
Duskypup nodded meekly at Mink, trembling lightly. Not with fear, but... Adrenaline.
~
"No"
She whispered.
"Not Riptide"
She knew that she couldn't go to help him. She knew she couldn't leave Dotpup. The bloody fight was too far along. By the time she looked, she knew....
"He's going to die.

A wild rush of determination swelled up in her chest. She would make sure Dotpup had at least one dog to watch out for her.

Her gaze darkened. Her shoulders tensed and she shook with rage. With a furious snarl, she wheeled around and grabbed Brindlepup.
"Your daughter, ay?" she growled, a victorious grin spreading across her bloody face.
~
Shadow stood frozen.
"Ticks"
She growled.
Her gaze was fixed on the huge wolf, tense and ready to spring at the slightest move from her against her pup.
~

Brindlepup hung tensly from the huge wolf dog's jaws. Bloody saliva slid down the side of her face and she flinched. She could feel her captor's pure, boiling anger. She could feel her father's hidden fear. She could feel Dotpup's horrible, sickening grief and was glad she couldn't see why.
Suddenly she was sitting on the ground again, and a huge foot was planted in front of her.
She locked eyes with Reed. He had no chance against this dog, and if she knew it, he knew it.
"Well?"
Coal barked.
Shadow jumped forward but caught herself before she landed on top of Coal. She noticed Reed had jerked forward, too.
Reed thought, long, carefully. He didnt want Coal to discover any kinks in his plan, and he made sure to work them all out in his head before he spoke.
"Let her go, or I'll kill Dotpup" je growled determinedly. "Keep her, and I'll definitely kill her."
Coal thought before she spoke. "It does seem we've come to a draw." she murmured casually. "I could easily do the same to your precious pup, and then we'd both likely fight to the death in our rage." she stated, her mind beginning to clear for the first time that night.
Reed glanced past Coal at Shadow. The two locked eyes and Reed flicked his gaze toward where Sunrise stood. She nodded.
"SUNRISE!" Coal barked sharply, flining Brindlepup at her and in the same motion springing at Reed.
Reed grabbed Dotpup's spine and bite down just hard enough that she squealed in pain.
Coal froze.
Is this book club

That
Was so sad....

~
~
"No"
She whispered.
"Not Riptide"
"He's going to die.

~
Shadow stood frozen.
"Ticks"
She growled.
~

"Well?"
Coal barked.
Coal froze.
(So that's where you were for a half hour. :th)

Back
Top Bottom