Abused Dog, help

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could also try to call the police (preferably the non emergency line) and they can usually redirect you and give you some input on what to do. I know when there was a hawk tangled in the bird netting in my yard, my sister called 911 and they were able to tell her where to call and what to do.
Do should I call 911?

Dang, that’s so sad.
cant win every fight right now my aunt who lives in NC has a neighbor with a dog that lives outside no food no water no shelter what makes it worse is the owner is a judge so there is nothing we can do she fights off the bears and cougars but were worried she will eventually lose the fight

cant win every fight right now my aunt who lives in NC has a neighbor with a dog that lives outside no food no water no shelter what makes it worse is the owner is a judge so there is nothing we can do she fights off the bears and cougars but were worried she will eventually lose the fight
That is heartbreaking 🥺 I hate that some people miss treat animals.

It is cold here, Friday we had a high of 19° and low of -3 I think. Today it’s warmer, but still a bit cold (45° as a high).

dang unfortunately since he is so underweight with his short coat he may not be able to tolerate it

i can just hope he's a fighter

we just cant do anything cause of his job he could easily sue us

You could, and just explain you aren’t 100% sure it’s an emergency but the dog is emaciated and out in the cold, and you tried calling animal control but weren’t sure he would make it another night

my neighbors dog got hit by a car a bystander called 911 they recorded it as a hit and run and told us what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom