Abused Dog, help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
looks like a red tricolor pitbull terrier

The Pit Bull is the most common dog breed (along with pit bull breed mixes) found in shelters in the United States. They are also the most abused, neglected, and the most euthanized

keep us up to date

Last edited:
looks like a red tricolor pitbull terrier

The Pit Bull is the most common dog breed (along with pit bull breed mixes) found in shelters in the United States. They are also the most abused, neglected, and the most euthanized

keep us up to date
I will protect him and do everything I can to ensure he doesn’t get put down. I will keep y’all updated

We have a neighbor who has a catahoula leopard mix ,Carly, she use to be a hunting dog(8 years old if not more) Then a beagle jack russel terrier mix,Suzie,(she is only under a year old). The catahoula leopard hound has bedn there since we moved into our house 8 years ago and she was fully grown.
Here is the whole story: We moved in to our house a little over 8 years ago, we didnt have a dog or any animals. At the time they also had a huge black lab that was chained and he would run circles. They were both friendly we would go feed them treats until the lab knocked someone down and they were turned in. The lab was then took away not the catahoula hound, she was left there i felt really bad. Then not even 2 years later they got a saint benard puppy, Hank, their son is scared of dogs. When Hank got to be 3 years old, they stopped feeding him and Carly. I started walking him, he was a big sweetheart and just wanted love and attention. I couldnt walk Carly she got super aggressive. Then Hank jumped up on me i couldnt deal with walking him, doing school work, and trying to do everything i can so we could get a dog. Also at the time we were getting chickens. The last day i walked him a lady asked if her friend could take him knowing the pups situation. I went and talked to his owner and not even a few weeks later they gave him away to someone else. Then in December of 2021 we got our golden retriever and a few months later they got Suzie she wasnt in the for more than 2 weeks and she was sent to live outside. They have 3 dog houses one of which we gave to them for Hank and they can only get to one. They dont have food or water and barely any shelter. Also Suzie had cherry eye which they did just do surgery on and she was put right back outside. During the negative 30to 40 degree Fahrenheit weather they were left outside. We turned them in and our neighbors turned them in they wont do anything as long as they have some sort of shelter. We are going to keep turning them in until something is done. They sit down there and bark all day and its sad and depressing to see any animal this way. I hope eventually everyone will treat their animals right. Also Suzie isnt spayed and there are male dogs around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom