Abused Dog, help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
i was referring to the OP.

it seems like you’re doing all you can in your situation.
Yea, i use to feed themwhen i walked their saint benard. Their hound use to. so gentle and sweet, but she was attacked by a ground hog, she may have rabies for all i know. They never take them to the vet. And when i did feed them for them when they went on vacation it was only the hound dog there, she had white stuff coming out of her mouth. They have cameras up now so i cant just go down there like i use to. I wish everyone would understand a dog is family not just a dog. And a dog is a commitment. And if you have a dog just to put it outside and to say you have a dog dont get one.

Thank you for your help!! And I’m so glad you saved the Doberman (can I see a picture of her? they are one of my favorite breeds!)

I can try getting him some food and these neighbors, so I’ve heard, ain’t too friendly, but I will do everything to help this dog. I call him Buddy, he just looks like a dog who would be loyal and a pale
20221203_125955_capture.jpg
20221021_173825.jpg

Here she is! Her name is Bakhita :)
She has some sore due to her stress licking herself, but we're working on getting her to stop. Prayers that all goes well for Buddy🙏
Just keep trying, it took me quite a while to get ahold of animal control (and I'm in Cali!) I agree that reaching out to a rescue would be a good idea. Also, tipping the police would work well too. By law, they can do a "welfare check" and it's illegal to have certain animals out or without adequate shelter below a certain temperature

View attachment 3360076View attachment 3360077
Here she is! Her name is Bakhita :)
She has some sore due to her stress licking herself, but we're working on getting her to stop. Prayers that all goes well for Buddy🙏
Just keep trying, it took me quite a while to get ahold of animal control (and I'm in Cali!) I agree that reaching out to a rescue would be a good idea. Also, tipping the police would work well too. By law, they can do a "welfare check" and it's illegal to have certain animals out or without adequate shelter below a certain temperature
She is beautiful and a very lucky girl!!! Thank you for sharing pics of her 🥰
I tried calling again and no one picked up… all the others are now closed 😕
I’ll be calling tomorrow morning ASAP

If her animal control, police or humane society are like mine they wont do anything unless there is proof of not shelter food and water. Which the dog does have shelter not good shelter though. Ive called our humane society every day for 2 months snd they wont do anything so i stopped. I will be talking to the town cop here soon. I think the police care more than most humane societies. Especially our county, if we were one county over the dogs that im trying to turn in would be gone and in better homes.
If this is a local humane society not linked up across the country then maybe, otherwise I'd say they follow standards, and local laws. So you may need to get that prove to rule out they're either following the laws (which allow them to do nothing) or not doing the job they're getting paid to do or volunteered for.

If this is a local humane society not linked up across the country then maybe, otherwise I'd say they follow standards, and local laws. So you may need to get that prove to rule out they're either following the laws (which allow them to do nothing) or not doing the job they're getting paid to do or volunteered for.
I'm afraid that a lot of places all over the country just don't pick up the phones. Mind you, they are probably overwhelmed and several of the operators are likely serving community. (At least that's the case here in Ca)

Have you called the police? Their number should be answered 24-7
I do agree... the police would be a good idea. At the very least they can give you a direct line to someone who can help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom