Abused Dog, help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I was on the phone with a rescue near me for 3 hours today just to find out they cant do a thing for the 2 dogs that im trying to turn in. I cant believe how so many shelters cant take in 2 dogs
Call the local police department non-emergency number. They will figure out a place. Rescues may be full, but there ARE other options. If the dog is as emaciated as the one in this thread, something will be done.

Call the local police department non-emergency number. They will figure out a place. Rescues may be full, but there ARE other options. If the dog is as emaciated as the one in this thread, something will be done.
We did all they could do is say to call the humane officer, he wont do a thing. I wont stop until these dogs are took away.

OP must live in an area where adults don't like to get involved.

Calling a non emergency police number and maybe you can see if you can do it anonymously. It's a tip it's not like you're suing them, you want a welfare check for the dogs, if these people have children, they could also be mistreated.
Even my parents are involved in getting the dogs in my town turned in. Please let you parents help you even if you are able to drive it doesnt make a differece.

Even my parents are involved in getting the dogs in my town turned in. Please let you parents help you even if you are able to drive it doesnt make a differece.
I will, they have given me permission but my parents have been busy and wouldn’t have time for it, so I’m making all the calls, if I have to go anywhere, I will have my dad come because these people, I’ve been told, can be a threat.

OP must live in an area where adults don't like to get involved.

Calling a non emergency police number and maybe you can see if you can do it anonymously. It's a tip it's not like you're suing them, you want a welfare check for the dogs, if these people have children, they could also be mistreated.
I did call a non emergency police, they are gonna call back. So far they are being very helpful. Thank you all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom