Add One Sentence to the Story

"Well maybe it's time to bring him out of his own world." Victor replied direly. Joleen felt extreme discomfort, horror, and anxiety she struggled hard against her bound fate and begged "Please no! He won't be able to tell you anything, you'll get nothing more from him. I'm sure you've already known that." Victor shrugged causing Joleen to panic more " Well it doesn't seem like you know much so why not try, he'll only lose an ear." "He's planning on a new weapon." Joleen sighed. "What was that?" Victor grinned.

''The fibers of a pikachu,'' Jolee replied calmly. ''A WHAT?!'' Victor roared. Jolee sneaked a wink at Ming. She had always known this would come in handy.

Victor wanted to see how she explained this. He knew that Pikachu was a fictional cartoon character, not an element to make a weapon. She must think he was not serious. But he decided to curtail any other lies by saying, "Rex here is going to cut you brother's thumb off, because after all, there are two of those. If you so much as think of lying to me again." Victor glared at Joleen, daringly. The mountain of a man, came around and took a pair of garden shears out of his pocket. He then started opening and closing them in his hand. Through the mask she saw pure enjoyment at the very prospect of hurting her brother. Joleen swallowed hard and turned her attention back to Victor. How was she going to get out of that lie. The truth is how, She told herself.

Joleen sighed "It's just a code name. Pikachu is a genetically modified rodent that he used sheep, cobra, and an electric eel to make clothing that would be impenetrable to a bullet and when someone when to touch it they'd get electrified. Now do I know why my dad this? Not at all."

Ming was sobbing and Joleen just stared; hard. She couldn't handle watching Ming suffer so she let out all her secrets she knew about her father.

Victor was surprised but Joleen's sudden helpfulness. To think he was going to put them back in the room with Aria. He had thought he was done with them. Rex finally came back with his brother, Lex. He nodded his consent and they both grabbed a sibling each. He shook his head, as they dragged them out of the room. Victor's head was full of ideas, now. Quite a revelation that last conversation had proved. And to think, he'd only been investigating the loss of an important artifact to his order. One that their fathers had been suspected of stealing. But this new weapon of theirs, was something he wanted even more. Oh, he'd get their artifact back, one way or another. Because his order needed that, for their ritual. But with electrical clothing, his order would be unstoppable.

Last edited:
They bound Joleen and set her on the bed. They blindfolded all three and shut the door. Aria, Ming, and Joleen were left in the darkness.

Back
Top Bottom