Added eggs while incubating - update: all 6 ducklings hatched and younger egg in incubator

Oh they are so sweet! That enclosure looks very comfortable.
thumbsup.gif

So adorable. Nice pics. Love the flowers!
And yes, their poop is something awful isn't it. The places you find poop will amaze you! Wait till they get bigger, I think they AIM it like a gun!! Lol

And yes, their poop is something awful isn't it. The places you find poop will amaze you! Wait till they get bigger, I think they AIM it like a gun!! Lol

Thank you! The white flowers must be their favourite!

I cleaned the poop that was in front of the door yesterday, but there was new poop an hour later :C Now that they eat stuff from the garden their poop gets nastier too. Lol they must be launching it. That's easier than walking away from the sleeping place to poop
big_smile.png

Yes the scratch is smaller today and no more alone outside in a cage for baby Donsje
Very true but maybe I overfed them a bit. They look really fat and lumpish

Nannn let them eat what they want and however much they want with being outside they will move around a lot and run off all that fluffiness sort of speaking.

I actually have a bird who does this, my common mynah. A guest once placed a bag on the table near her cage inside 'her' territory...And we witnessed her line up her butt through the bars to shoot one right at the leather monstrosity! People are warned. They do not believe me until they see it.

Back
Top Bottom