Added eggs while incubating - update: all 6 ducklings hatched and younger egg in incubator

And what's crazy, is when they are young like that and don't have there adult feathers in yet., They do not enjoy sleeping in on a wet bottom. LOL. They make the mess and they don't like it but HAY it's fun to make it. Right that's all that counts.
Making a mess and then waiting for mum to clean it all up!
I had Five of mine in a guinea pig cage, DON"T know how they did it but they still were able to Shoot poop OUTSIDE the cage and I have call ducks. LOL

Looks like they will learn to keep their cage clean.. by littering the house
Wait until they start SMELLING. OMG, the odor is pretty Nasty if not cleaned several times a day. LOL
OMG the living room will turn into a battlefield with stinky poop all over the furniture and floor!
barnie.gif

Ducks have so much personality it's a joy to have them around!

Meanwhile my babies are growing up so fast! They're just 8/9 days now and they're getting so big

Time for swimming!

Getting clean!

The one diving looks like a turtle

Afterwards they'll have this weird joker face or something

Yes they're doing great! Sadly they've not been outside yet, there's been storms and weird weather lately

How's your babies doing?

No I won't leave them alone in the tub. I take them out once they're all done washing and looking bored. I did put a small tub in the swimming pool so they can wash themselves there too. But they mostly use it for drinking haha

It's a foot massage thing

Ducks have so much personality it's a joy to have them around! Meanwhile my babies are growing up so fast! They're just 8/9 days now and they're getting so big Time for swimming! Getting clean! The one diving looks like a turtle Afterwards they'll have this weird joker face or something
Funtime in the bath time wooooooo hoooooo

Back
Top Bottom