Adoption Rant....

You have all the more reason to be upset. We have raised dogs for over 25 years and we do screen buyers and will take back any dog we sell and adopt out.
Quote:
I am a finanical donor!! I donate 50.00 every couple of months and a 50 lb bag of dog food and a 50lb bag of cat food every 2 weeks. I know it is not much. But they wont be seeing my donations again. EVER! I feel bad though. I hate the fact that animals have to suffer for the shelters stupidity.

Quote:
I am a finanical donor!! I donate 50.00 every couple of months and a 50 lb bag of dog food and a 50lb bag of cat food every 2 weeks. I know it is not much. But they wont be seeing my donations again. EVER! I feel bad though. I hate the fact that animals have to suffer for the shelters stupidity.

Well i HOPE you learned your lesson and STOP donating to those places! you give them food and money... they dont NEED to adopt out those dogs as fast.... so they deny good people the chance to have a pet.
They ARE truly idiots....stop donating to them!!

That is why I decided not to adopt a Siamese cat from the shelter.....too much apron strings, buecracy and politics and they are complaining that they are not able to find homes for the ones they got! We have the town animal shelter and no kill shelter, both are BAD!

I ended up going to the breeder and I love my Siamese cat even she is not 100% purebred.

Quote:
Interesting the humane shelter supporters beg people "Don't breed, adopt already existing dogs!"
Yet these practices push people to go to breeders.
what's up with that?

I am going to check out Malone shelter as well. I have heard they are less miserable to adopt from.

We have a doggie hospital/shelter in Portland and it is ran by vets for vets and not the military types. They put $2,000.00 into a guinea pig with a skin problem and billed the owner and would not let her have it back until she paid them, she told them to keep it, I seen the actual billing.

Last edited:
Quote:
I applaud you for being such a generous donor for the animals... shame on the shelter for not listening to your story.
Hmm.... WHY are they overrun with animals now???????????

Back
Top Bottom